2,168 results
All reviews hagia sophia blue mosque grand bazaar guest relations special thanks perfect location old city walking distance the hotel staff amazing hotel steam room turkey family room turkish bath hotel restaurant main attractions basilica cistern
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I went to stay at the Sura Hotel whilst visiting Istanbul for my sisters birthday. I do not think my trip would have been as enjoyable had it not been for the staff at Sura.

The staff were so helpful, kind and friendly. They booked all our amazing tours, organized our transfer to the airport and were ready to help whenever we needed it.

To top it all off, they organized a lovely birthday surprise through room service that was delivered to our room on arrival.

I would definitely stay here next I visit Istanbul, and would recommend it to everyone ! Special thank you to two staff members - Turgay and Salsail (apologies if I spelt your name wrong) it would not have been the same without you !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
SuraHotels, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

We were happy to receive such a nice comment from you. It is a great honor to know that you are satisfied with our hotel and our services. We would like to welcome you again the next time you visit Istanbul.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

The hotel is situated in the heart of Istanbul, the service was outstanding, the breakfast was awesome, staff are very friendly/helpful....well done to the hotel for our excellent experience. I would highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing this nice and polite review. We are happy to love our hotel and recommend. It made us happy to read his beautiful thoughts. We'd like to meet again as soon as possible.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

I and my wife were visiting Istanbul from September 9 to 23, 2018. The hotel we booked was closed due to some unspecified reason and we were shifted to Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel. The room we got for the first three nights was not to our satisfaction. We brought our dissatisfaction to the notice of Ms Salsabil, Guest Relations Officer. She was extremely helpful and moved us to a room which was very good and enjoyed our remaining eleven days' stay.

Date of stay: September 2018

Thank you for your evaluation about our hotel. It made us happy to read your beautiful thoughts. We would like to welcome you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

The hotel is nice but there was a slight smell in our rooms, the staff did there very best to accommodate us there were 7 of us and the breakfast in the morning was very nice
Ramazan the extremely humble guy who made our coffee was extremely sweet and king and Gemm was very helpful
The cleaning of the rooms needs a major improvement the rooms were dust and not cleaned properly
Everything is close by you can walk and at night shops and restaurants are open till late
Overall a very fun experience

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sabira, thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. It's pleasing to know you're happy with our services. We care about your thoughts and forward them to the relevant departments. We hope we can welcome you again as soon as possible.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

It was the first time in istanbul , very pleased to be in Sura hagia hotel as the first hotel un turkey, wide rooms , beautiful garden , great hospitality, excellent coordination they called me prior to my flight in international call to confirm airport pick up , special thanks for morning team yahya omar salsabil In their great care for the 3 days breakfast ,
My regards to mr.bilal who spend great effort to accommodate all guests in the breakfast though the full booking in the hotel
Sure i will visit u again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Basel,thank you so much for writing this nice and polite review. We are happy to love our hotel and recommend. It made us happy to read his beautiful thoughts. We'd like to meet again as soon as possible.