US$417
US$360
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
CrownePlaza.com
US$101
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$153
Priceline
US$483
US$384
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationblue mosquerooftop restaurantold townmarmara seaairport transferthree nightssultanahmetneighborhood
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice and economic hotel very near to Sultanahmet square. You can walk to these places very easily. You can find traditional Turkish cuisine near by , you can shop traditional things very close to the hotel. But most importantly I want to appreciate their cooperative staff who helped us a lot thank you Mr Ali and Mr Aran ( I think spelling is ok).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for about a week in a very cold December.rooms has good tempreture and water in bathroom were pleasurly hot.hotel has a very good location, it's near to Sultanahmet,Hagia Sufia and Topkapi palace,also meteo station is really near.with one Istanbul cart you easilly can visit both Asian and Eurupian sides of the city(but I recommend Eurupian part ;) staff of this hotel are that much friendly and polite that you can be sure you'll find your best turkish friends there.
Enjoy the best view of the sea from the terrace.it was the main reason I choosed this hotel and seriously was great
Don't forget to walk in the narrow alleys behind the Sultanahmet mosque. Feels very quiet and nostalgic.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I stayed three nights at this nearby hotel the Blue Mosue.Nice hotel,the staff was fiendly,the breakfast had good,the parkig is little,the room open see Marmara Sea.The old town,Hagia Sophia,the boutiques,more people visit.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2017

300 yards from the largest sites to visit in Sultanamet overlooking the Bosporous you will find an original old town building that is the Tria hotel.Welcomed by courteous staff and a glass of cay our room was comfortable with modern bathroom facilities and toiletries. The rooftop restaurant provides fabulous views as well as a good range of traditional dishes to eat as well as wines and beers. All at very good prices, so you will not be ripped off.Restaurants within 100yards are very similar and we ate or drank in several without being disappointed and having a few surprises.

Room Tip: No tip necessary as all rooms are good for location and price
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2017

When we had first visited Istanbul in 2006, we had stayed at a boutique hotel, called Poem Hotel. Poem was perhaps one of the first Ottoman houses in that neighbourhood that converted itself to a boutique hotel. To be honest, I wanted to stay again at Poem when we visited for three nights from June 25 to 28 this year. But Poem was not available for booking (I realised after coming to Istanbul that Poem has been shut for renovation for the last two years). So after a bit of research, I stumbled upon Tria. I got a sense of Deja vu while entering the back lane as I saw the bakery that I faintly remembered from my last visit. It tuned out later that the house in front of Tria which was under renovation used to be Poem Hotel.

Tria is a nice and clean boutique hotel. The staff are extremely polite and helpful. We were in the middle of a long trip. They helped me find a laundry service and got our clothes cleaned and delivered within half a day. Since we were visiting during Eid, it was not known which sites were closed for the three day long holiday. They helped by searching on their computer and gave us the correct information.

We were booked into their deluxe room. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom was clean and modern too. But it was a little too small for a family of three. We were put in a room on the second floor that faced towards the Marmara Sea. I would have liked a room on the 3rd of the 4th floors as they offer a glimpse of the sea. They offered to give us such a room for our last night. We did not change out of laziness.

The breakfast spread is a little limited. But the stuff is very mediterranean and fresh. They bring batches of freshly baked bread from the nearby bakery. It would be nice if breakfast is served at the rooftop restaurant and not in the basement room where the sitting capacity is very less.

The rooftop restaurant is amazing. It offers a clear view of the Marmara Sea and the Asian side of Istanbul. The islands can also be seen. In fact, among all the rooftop restaurants on this street, this one has the best view. They give 20% discount to the hotel residents. The food was excellent. The staff were wonderful.

The wi-fi in room was good. The hotel does not offer airport transfer for pick up. They can arrange for a drop for 35 euros or can call a taxi that arrives in 5 minutes. They are honest about it. Taxi to Ataturk costs 60 Liras, which is less than 20 euros.

I am told that the nearby Byzantium Hotel has bigger rooms. But if we go back to Istanbul - which I'm sure that we would do - we would stay at Tria and expect that they give us a room on the 3rd or the 4th floors.

Room Tip: Go for the deluxe room facing the Marmara Sea on the 3rd or the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family