“Koska(Turkish Delight)”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Business meetings
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Koska opened its doors as a local helva shop in Denizli at the beginning of the 19th century. Over time, the ways of this confectionary were past down from one generation to another and eventually the family moved their business to Istanbul. Today, Koska is distributed and seen throughout the city and their goods can be found around the world. As their company expanded, becoming one of the more popular of sugary labels, so did their selection.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed August 13, 2016

I bought 3 types of delights from Koska near Bayazit in Istanbul, it was very good taste and the price was affordable, I liked mostly the Susamli & Tahinli Kurabiye it is highly recommended product.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

I want to take some sweet for my parents in my country I ask if the sweets in box are good like the sweets exposed a very rude waitress told me te same quality...in the night I have some hungry and try to eat some sweet the dishes was rancid and the butter inside the baclava was acid...the worst things that o have eat in my life

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank Filhinha
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

One of the best Turkish Lukom brand. It has all types of Lukom and sweets. Also, they have gifts box and you can take small box with different type of sweets. I like the coconut Lukom, the one in the pictures.

Reviewed June 6, 2016

I have had lots of Turkish delights, here was the best shop.
not too sweet, not expensive and fancy packing for a gift.

1  Thank 816shins