See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This is the first review I have written as it's the first time in my travels that I have come across such a hospitable guesthouse owner - cuneyt has excellent English and has a great sense of humor! He showed us some delicious turkish treats and great advise to getting to Ephesus ! Highly recommend :)

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This is my second Tripadvisor review I've done and am doing it because I really was surprised by how nice this pension was. The owner Genai (spelled phonetically) speaks excellent english and showed me to a multibed room with giant windows on three sides. Equally large white curtains blew peacefully with the wind- very relaxing. Patio is shaded by vines with a small fountain. Breakfast was one of the best hostel type breakfasts I've had. The price for one night was 25 TL in the summer. Probably worth 30-40.
O, and the wifi actually works unlike the many other places I've stayed.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

When I arrived Tuncay Pension, it's 7am in the morning. The owner just woke up and showed us the room, Then he immediately back to sleep without check in. This is the only time we saw him.
When we want to pay the rent, we could speak to nobody, his family cant speak english and the owner was not there, end up I paid to his niece,
The room is very tiny, windows are hard to open, so the room is lack of ventilation.
The breakfast is probably the best thing ever, but the garden got too many mosquitoes.

Room Tip: The mixed dorm is located upstairs with a little terrace, better value then the double room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chang Y
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I loved my stay at Tuncay Pension and Selcuk in general. The pension has a great courtyard and I found the breakfast excellent, especially appreciated the plate of fresh fruit. My room was comfortable, good bathroom and no problems with the wifi. The location is fantastic, close to the centre of town including the bus station and St John's church, the castle and Isa Bey mosque. I also really liked the relaxed feeling of Selcuk and it is definitely worth more than 1 night and a quick trip to Ephesus. I would love to return to Selcuk one day and would definitely stay at Tuncay Pension again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We enjoyed our stay with this family run Pension.
The breakfast was very good and advice was good.I would recommend this establishment it is real good value for money.It is centrally located to town, walking distance from all the landmarks.we were also picked up by the owner at the bus stop, that is a awesome help after a 11 hour bus trip.

• Stayed: June 2014