US$151
Hotel Bella(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$35
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

Atilla's Getaway(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$40
Saint John Hotel(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$54
Boomerang Guesthouse Ephesus(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$25
US$92
US$81
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Homeros Pension & Guesthouse(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$25
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2015

After three weeks traveling around Turkey, staying at Selcuk and at the Tuncay Pension has been the highlight of our trip. Clean room, shower, etc, fabulous breakfast and very helpful staff. Selcuk is so central to Epheses and other attractions. The manager, Cuneyt, who speaks fluent English, was so helpful with advice, connections, local information - making our 4-day stay in Selcuk, just wonderful. We'll be back to Selcuk and Tuncay Pension. Big THANK YOU, Cuneyt.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

The location is great and breakfast in the shaded patio area was lovely.
It would've been a good stay, except for two things:
1. I didn't feel very comfortable as a single female in the dorm. It was mostly empty and the guys who worked at the hostel at night would come in often, seemingly to "fetch a towel" or "straighten the beds". I didn't mind that so much, but the first night after I'd switched off the lights to go to sleep, the one guy came in and proceeded to attempt a full conversation with me.
2. The second night, the same guy (I think) came to tell me the hot water was working and that I should shower then if I wanted to because it wouldn't be working the next day. I took his advice and at some point, when I was busy showering, saw a shadow at the window and a face trying to look in! Needless to say I'm pretty sure the story about the hot water was a lie, but either way, I felt very uncomfortable with the lack of respect and the next day I checked into ANZ backpackers instead which was 10 times better!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
8  Thank Janet_Capetown
Reviewed September 14, 2015

We had a great stay here. The location is ideal and the service was fantastic. The owner and his family made an extra effort to make sure we were all well looked after. Delicious breakfasts and well kept, clean rooms. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I think the best think about Tuncay Pension is: Location! Near from everything!
Near from bus station, near from train station, and near to cheap restaurants, all are within walking distance, 10-15 minutes!

Breakfast is pretty good, the owner is nice & friendly. The room is not too clean, but acceptable. Luckily we get upgrade from dorm room to private room ensuite!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2015

We had 4 days at the very friendly Tuncay Pension and really enjoyed the bright, fresh rooms and the roof top terrace. The breakfast was included and was a great combinations of eggs, fruit, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and fresh bread.
There is fast internet and good air conditioning which is a must in July when we were there! Best of all, Tuncay is only 6 minutes from both the train station and the bus station and 3 minutes from the Church Of St John.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple