“A good taste in Selçuk if you go Ephesus or Virgin Marry”
Review of Seckin Cigerci

Seckin Cigerci
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Selcuk
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

A quite tasty alternative for whom who are open to taste Turkish style meat cooking. Liver one of the unique taste for Turkey and there are variety of cooking styles. I recommend yo to give it a try especially if you are visiting Ephesus or Virgin Marry or passing by to Kuşadası or Izmir or Bodrum.
Çöp Siş and piyaz other good things you might have.
Prices are cheap and staff is welcoming.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Recommended by local people I tried their işkembe çorbası. Apparently it has some medicinal properties to combat minor cold and hangover. This soup became my breakfast almost every day during my stay in Selçuk. You might find the soup tastes a little bland even after the garlic vinegar so you adjust by adding salt, lemon juice and red chili pepper. When the bowl of soup comes you would feel like "is that it?" But by the time you finish the last scoop of the soup you would be satisfied. I like dipping the bread which comes with. Make sure to go in the morning preferably by 10:00am. The soup tasted fresher and better to me and gave me enough energy to do round- trip hike to Efesus from here.

Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here for lunch. We took a chance and sat down to bean salad with the best olive oil I have had in any restaurant, I have friends who supply me with the best from the local factory and this was an equal. Mixed grill was equally good, very fresh and tasty my wife had chicken shish and remarked the same. Very good food, a real surprise. We are here for another week and I will make the 10km trip again on the strength of that meal.

Reviewed September 25, 2014

Went here as my husband loves liver and it was worth finding. I don't even like liver and thought it was yummy. The other items they do also looked great and all very good value. Worth finding just off the main tourist streets on the way to the market.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We just happened to stop by this family-restaurant in Selcuk center (near the mosque).

They have excdellent food at right prices.

The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed the outdoor tables.

They do not serve alcohol, which is not a problem. People can have it in nearby pub/restaurants.

Well worth to visit, in walking distance from the aquaduct, St. John's Basilica and the fortress.