All reviews train station the owner turkey two brothers no elevator selcuk castle breakfast room two nights the location is perfect small town john basilica visit ephesus cem typhoon luggage aqueduct hosts
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We arrived late at night, and although it is initially confusing that there is no reception on the ground floor of this hotel, we quickly realised everything was one floor up. The guys upstairs told us to leave our bags and then carried them up to our rooms, which were on the 3rd floor. The hotel owner, who I think was called Jimmy was really helpful and sorted out a taxi to take us to Ephesus and Mary's house in the morning, and return us to the hotel in time to pick up our bags and catch the train to airport. Our flight was around 2pm.
The hotel facilities were basic but fine.
Wifi was temperatmental and did not work for me most of the time I was there.
Breakfast was on the 4th floor and was excellent!
There was a clubb event closeby whuch was quite noisy but finished around 10pm. Tbh, I was so tired I could have slept through it anyway

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We were lucky to have breakfast here during our stay at Ephesus Suites hotel, both owned by the same family, and we have only good times to share. Everybody has been so helpful and nice with us, always making us feel welcome and trying to guide us through their beautiful town and historical sites.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the top floor= terrace....great views, just be aware of stairs if you have any physical limitation.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We arrived yesterday afternoon and we're offered the opportunity to stay in their other facility, Ephesus Suites, for the same price. Large beautiful rooms, a private courtyard, friendly and solicitous hosts. The best breakfast I've had in Turkey. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2016

The is my second review of this Hotel. I am still fairly certain they have the best breakfast in Turkey! The owners and managers are super friendly, the Hotel is in a great location and rooms have everything needed. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: No lift, so be prepared to climb some stairs!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2015

We stayed for 4 night a family of 6 with young children. My family love this place as restaurant & shops is around the hotel. No noise. Friendly staff & the hotel runs by family & very helpful. Thank you to Jimmy & family for making our stay comfortable. All room should provide tea/coffee & kettle for improvement. Hotel do provide tour which is recommended. Bus station is very near to hotel. Highly recommend this hotel if you are in Selcuk. Breakfast is good. The family go extra miles to help us to ensure my family is comfortable in this hotel. If we return to Selcuk, we will definitely come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is 5 storey without lift. Higher floor wifi is weak. Breakfast on 5th floor with nice view of castle. Room with balcony is better.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family