This hotel is awful. The sheets were dirty and clearly hadn't been changed. The bathroom was nasty with a hole in the wall, so you could almost poke your head outside. The worst thing however was the overpowering smell of propane whenever anyone on the floor used hot water. We must have been right next to the hot water heater.
The staff are pretty decent however. Its pretty clear they realize they're running a crappy hotel and do seem apologetic, but I'd much prefer if they just cleaned the place up or shut it down.
Avoid at all costs.