All reviews pillow menu turkish bath the penthouse fresh eggs foot bath complimentary water great hotel experience our stay was great turkey buy the tickets night manager including turkish wouldn't stay anywhere else room comfort savoury pancakes ephesus city the owner
Reviewed June 7, 2017

The room was gorgeous, with a comfortable bed, a new bathroom, plush bathrobes—and even a rose water foot bath on the first day, which made the room smell like a rose garden. Our balcony overlooked the peach groves that were between us and Ephesus. Excellent restaurants are within walking distance. The pretty breakfast room overlooks the pool. And, one morning, my husband asked if they had kaymak, which I love. They didn't, but by the time I came down for breakfast, the staff had gone out and bought some. (To my chagrin, I forgot to tip the staffer, so somebody reading this, please add an extra tip.) Also, the spa itself is lovely—I had a Turkish bath, which was quite the treat. All in all, a lovely, lovely place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2017

My wife and I completed a one-night stay last week at Cella Boutique Hotel. We based ourselves in Selçuk to tour Ephesus. Our choice of Cella was a good one. The hotel is aesthetically pleasing, the staff is extremely friendly, the rooms are clean, functional, and nicely decorated, and the hotel is a good base for sightseeing in the area. Breakfast is also good and parking is free and plentiful in the hotel's private, adjoining parking lot. In sum, Cella's #1 Tripadvisor rating for hotels in Selçuk is well deserved.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Cella Boutique Hotel & Spa is awesome hotel with all the best facilities you could wish in a hotel. We stayed in this hotel as a family . The hotel treated us like a member of the family. Cella Boutique Hotel gave us its outstanding quality service to us.

Location
Cella Hotel is located among the residential area next to ancient Ephesus city and 10 minutes walk to downtown and old city of Selcuk. Its very quiet are.
Rooms
Rooms are very comfortable, big and well decorated. Our room name was Enderun had has a Turkish bath in it. High quality amenities were provided by Bvlgari guest collection and L' Occitaine. Complimentary fruit basket,water,tea & coffee is available in the room.
Breakfast
Breakfast is open buffet and has variety of foods. All the foods are supplied from the local producers. All tasty and fresh. There are also some specialities of the hotel.
Staff
Staff is very helpful and made our stay unforgetable. The staff of the hotel made us feel like at home throughout our stay.
Pool
There is small outdoor pool and gives us relaxing feeling.
Wifi
Wifi is free throughout the hotel.
Overall impression and recommendation
I would say Cella Boutique Hotel is real boutique hotel to stay and recommend to everyone. You meet all your expectations and have a great memorable experience at the end of your stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Our stay was great from start to finish! From the friendly welcome and cool drink, to the out of their way helpful service- driving us to Ephesus, bringing me an ice pack and muscle gel when I slipped and hurt my wrist. The staff at the hotel were all so attentive to me, and so kind to my daughter- paying her lots of attention. I found our stay very relaxing, with a beautiful view of the sunset over the vineyards from my balcony. I had a Hamam at the hotel, which was also great. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The welcome at this hotel was first rate, the rooms and service top notch! The breakfast and spa were amazing. I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat, the best in Selcuk! I cannot say enough great things....everything was absolutely perfect!

Room Tip: Great location, exceptional services and fabulous accommodations!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple