Me, my partner, 3 children aged 15, 14 and 12 plus friends stayed here October 2010. Fantastic place to stay for all ages, entertainment is great for all ages, the kids club is wicked which my friends little girl attended.
The only down fall was the weather, it was freezing in the evenings so please if you are going in october take winter wear too.
The rooms are clean and the hotel is modern. The food you can not complain about, there is something for everyone and if you dont find anything then there is a problem.
You do get fed up after two weeks of eating and when you get home you dont want to eat for a year lol
The hotel is in a good position, but in the middle of nowhere, but there are buses outside the hotel which takes you into town, these are every half an hour and only cost £1,75 or 3TL.
Every day the hotel will post a leaflet under the door of your room telling you what is going on the following day and the weather, this was fab for us know what was going on and where.
The room are roomy but the doors arent sound proof and you can hear everything going on outside your door, you can hear next doors door knocking and people walking past late at night, i nearly killed someone a couple of times, i understand people are on holiday but why speak at the top of your voice 2 - 3 in the morning.
I would deffo recommend this hotel and would like to go back another year, as long as they sort the doors out lol x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel and outstanding Water Park located at Izmir’s famous Ephesus Beach. Aqua Fantay’s guests are just miles away from some of the worlds most historical places such as the legendary city of Ephesus, Virgin Mary’s House, Artemis Temple and Şirince Village. Aqua Fantasy is just 5 km (3 miles) from Ephesus, 8 km (5 miles) to the famous holiday town of Kusadası, 8 km (5 miles) to the city of Selcuk and 55 km (34 miles) to Izmir International Airport.Whether preferring lively water activities and fun slides, Aqua Fantasy is the perfect retreat for water lovers. The quiet surroundings, comfortable accommodation, wonderful views and great beachfront location make this a perfect family escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquafantasy Aquapark Hotel And Spa
- Aqua Fantasy Hotel Aquapark
- Aqua Fantasy Selcuk