“No wonder your number 1 on TA”
Review of selcuk pidecisi

selcuk pidecisi
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Selcuk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I needed to grab a late lunch after sight seeing. I was craving pizza. I’m from the Chicago area so I Love pizza. I was thrilled because this pizza was so good, I had the margarita pizza and I seriously could have eaten two because they were that tasty. We had a nice young man wait on us as we sat outside. They also brought a complimentary dessert which I enjoyed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went in for a quick bite. Had to ask for a second pizza because of how good it was. Honestly, an unexpected treasure.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We were so impressed we visited 3 times in 2 days. Service was friendly and welcoming, complimentary salad, Turkish tea and bread with every meal we ate here. Best value for money of all our meals in Turkey and tasty pide to boot! Cannot give enough positive comments, you must visit if you’re in Selçuk!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A marvellous place to taste original Turkish pide (and much more: mushrooms, köfte, etc.). Excellent quality and extremely friendly staff. Next to the archaeological museum in the old part of the town of Selcuk!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to this place with my girlfirend. The food was good. Especially if you are not Turkish you should try.

More than the food they were very nice and friendly people and trust me, around that region nice people are very hard to find. Especially if you go to Şirince, generally the sales people run above your head like vultures to trick you to buy something. So this place deserves some stars ☺️