All reviews great hotel star hotel the food is great herods suite vacation sea jordan shampoo promenade
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has terrible staff, dirty old rooms, no air conditioning outside rooms, ironing boards for curtains (no jokes), not enough lighting in the rooms and you can't have anything other than water at dinner.

We stayed at Isrotel last time we came to Eilat. That's a great hotel. I wish we had gone there this time.

Date of stay: July 2018
Einat051, Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear Guest ,

I was sorry to read your comments
In addition, your constructive comments have been forwarded to the department managers for review and improvement

Best regards
einat benisti
boutique wing manager

Reviewed June 25, 2018

They have 2 swimming pools and a great spa!
Check it out!
We took a regular room ant then upgraded to the suite we had 2 bathrooms and a greate view
The food is good the gym have great equipment.
all in all great!

Date of stay: January 2018
Ofra K, Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear guests ,

We were happy to host you at the Herods Boutique Hotel, and we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. You can indeed stay at the 2 pools in both the Falls and the Herods Boutique Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Director of Herods Boutique Eilat

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Stayed One night coming from Jordan...nice staff and thanks to Eden at reception for a pleasant check in...it was a quiet weekday and the hotel was nice...nothing to complain about...great breakfast and easy free parking...we had a high floor with view of lagoon..we knew what to expect....

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ofra K, General Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear guests

Thank you very much for your opinion, we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay even if it was short, thank you for choosing us, and we will be very happy to see you again soon.
Director of Herods Boutique Eilat

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We stayed at the Herods Boutique which many people get confused with the Herods Palace, they are two separate hotels. Herods Boutique is run down and outdated. The rooms are falling apart and need a lot of work, the rooms have this smell which is not pleasant (I think it has something to do with the sewers system)
This Hotel is far from being close to a 4 star as they claim to be. We tried to tell management about all the issues but we were just ignored and nothing was done. Pictures are worth a thousand words, Please take a look and see for yourself!

We had the worst experience here and management does not care about those who walk into the hotel smoking when its supposed to be a smoke-free environment. I guess smoking is one thing Isreal has yet to ban inside Restaurants and Hotels.

If you do decide to stay here please play close attention to your BILL, because anyone can walk up to any bar and say any room number and charge away. They need to update the system where they can see a picture of the person claiming to stay in that room before charging them.

Room tip: Do Not choose the Lagoon View, because you will have campers and RV's looking in
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ofra K, Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Mr. Arie,

As the guest relations manager at the Herods complex, i directly talked with your sister-in-law, Mrs. Lea and Mrs. Lugassy, (who talked in the name of all the family including yourself) and they did appreciated the services and complimented the staff.
The problem you've met in the hotel concerns only what have been agreed between you and the agent you booked the stay with (as you wrote on your review). Be sure that we will continue giving you the best service.

I and the Hotel staff wish you a pleasant continue with us.

Sandra Nahoum

Reviewed April 26, 2018

I booked a room and our plans changed and I needed to cancel my reservation. NONE of the numerous contact emails I sent were responded to. I finally called them and the phone rang at least 10 times before someone picked up. I got someone who didn't speak English so I was put on hold for 3 minutes. Finally some picked up and after she took my information she told me she couldn't cancel the reservation because only the reservation department could and she would transfer me. So I waited on the phone for another 10 minutes and no one ever connected with me. All I got was ringing and then some music over & over & over again. I finally hung up in frustration. What does it take to communicate with these people?

Oh, and, trying to "manage your account" through their website doesn't work.
I am so frustrated I don't know what to do.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ofra K, General Manager at Herods Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear guests ,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding created to cancel your vacation.
I do not have data from where you ordered and where you wanted to cancel, you did not stay at the hotel so I can not comment on it.
Director of Herods Boutique