See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I have been there twice, in Summer 2014 I spent here almost 5 weeks, and now, December 2015 a week. Both of my experiences are excellent.
First, the location is perfect: in the district Hadar, where are running so many buses that you can reach easily any part of the city and the beaches.
The hotel is very comfortable. My room was a kind of studio which includes a small kitchen with fridge, kettle, and the basic things to feel confortable.
In the big room of course you have a big screen with lots of chanels. The apartment is provided by a good heating and cooling system.
If you rent an apartman in the new, small building, there is a direct connection to the garden. One of the advantages I must loved is a big sundesk on the top of the building with an an incredible view to the city and to sea.
The staff is very nice, they speak several languages and always are happy to help you in feel like at home.
The price is not cheap but reasonable and provides everything you need to spend a memorable time in Haifa.
I warmly recommend you Loui Hostel Gardens.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2015

So far, I have stayed in pretty many hostels/hotels all around the world but this one is one of the top - price/benefit!! The staff (particularly a guy called Kyril), cleanliness, comfort, location, view, transport ... everything so great. Thank you once more, Kyril, for the 4 days - by far the most comfortable time during our vacation and happy New Year.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2015

Out of all the places we stayed in Israel, we received the warmest welcome at Loui Hostel Gardens and got the most for our money here. Our private room was more of a functioning apartment than anything else, giving us comfort and privacy. Everything has a new fresh feel to it and I liked the area it was in, as well as the proximity to the German Colony and Baha'i Gardens. I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for a relaxing night's stay in Haifa that won't cost the earth!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2015

Room Tip: Good sleep quality, except for the fact that I could listen all the conversations and noise of the neighbour rooms. This is to improve.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed November 15, 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful, and gave all directions that you need upon your arrival. The location is quite good, near the metro station, and not far from the German Colony. The breakfast was dealt with a coffee shop nearby, which was excellent!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends