“Friendly Neighborhood Restaurant Serving Good Honest Food”
Review of Zanzara

Zanzara
Ranked #17 of 419 Restaurants in Haifa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I have now eaten at this neighborhood restaurant a number of times, most recently yesterday. Usually we go there before or after a movie at Café Amami next door.
We have consistently enjoyed the food here orchestrated and prepared by chef/owner Daniel. Yesterday my wife had the grilled Denis and I the veal scallopine. They were both excellent, and came with a small salad and a side of rice/potatoes.
The atmosphere is quite friendly and the service fast. This is a neighborhood restaurant at its core, that serves excellent food at reasonable prices. The menu tends toward traditional Italian dishes, including pizzas and fish. If that is what you are looking for, this restaurant will meet your needs. It makes for a relaxing spot after a movie.

2  Thank RodMcLeod

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Really food food, really affordable prices and good size dishes. the service is ok and they do take out.

1  Thank DarkOvary
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

It is an Italian restaurant with nice decour and has a romantic atmosphere. The service is excellent with very nice young waitress.
The food was very ordinary, Italian style food. There are better dishes if these come with tasty sauce, otherwise it is just Medium. The bread that accompanies some dishes is excellent.

1  Thank qarliv
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I was craving pizza so we came here for dinner. I ordered the Barry pizza which was pepperoni and chili peppers. It was some of the best pizza I've had in a long time.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Once again I went to this place. But this time I tried their pizza. I have to say that it must be one of the best pizza's that I ever had. Hungry for pizza???!!! This is the place. Love love their pizza and service was nice and guy was very funny and cool. Thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Nigina Y