“Amazing Quality Steak”

Ranked #64 of 440 Restaurants in Haifa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2017

One of the best steaks I've ever had was at Angus. Definitely the best steak I've had in Israel. The quality of the meat is very good.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

After I heard ANGUS changed concept and contracted a well known chef, I decided to give it an other chance (after a long time since my last visit) and the result was extremely good!!
We had quite a variety of plates, mostly meat ones but not only. All of them very tasty and nicely presented.
The service quick and eficently.
Quite reasonable prices.
Of Course will be back and recommend it!

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We were group of 13 adults, Teens and kids and we found food for all in the fast food area. The service was fast and good
The food was tasty

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We attended the restaurant with my family. Ordered a table for 9:00 pm and arrived 10 minutes early, the host told us that the table was written to 8pm, we waited 20 minutes for a table. Finally we sat down and ordered first courses which were good and main courses- the asado steak, mix burger and sintas. The asado was horrible, full of fat and muscle, hardly any meat, the mix burger was medium even though we asked for well down and the bun was full with liquids. After talking to the host, we were refunded on the asado and had complementary hot drinks. But it was not a very nice birthday family gathering regarding the choice of restaurant. We visited this restaurant for the past 5 years but now, with no intention to come back.

1  Thank snorka2
IritFM, Public Relations Manager at Angus, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.
Please contact me through our Facebook page for more assistance. I would like to resolve this issue urgently.
Irit

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We went into this restaurant located at the lower town of Haifa on a holiday during lunch and as expected it was full with diners and families with children. We sat on the second floor dining room, a relief from the street level adjacent restaurants.The menu
boasted a rich diversity of meats , befitting a butcher's and herd for meat growing owners. We ordered two hamburgers ( the "mix" and the spicy) plus french and home fries charged separately. The hamburgers were at least twice the regular size and tasty. Same for the home fries, but the accompanying salads need a lot of improvement. Surprisingly for an Arab owned eating place no black ("Turkish") coffee
was available. Overall food was OK, but wouldn't recommend it on weekends and/or holidays due its popularity with families and ensuing high noise level.