“Unique place with selfmade beer”
Review of Libira Brewpub

Libira Brewpub
Ranked #7 of 417 Restaurants in Haifa
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Description: Experience Haifa’s first brewpub, in its expansive new HaNamal (Port) Street location and fall in love with the cool modern-industrial atmosphere, as you sip on their 5 varieties of thoughtfully brewed unfiltered craft beers. A passion project of two beer brewing partners, it is a place where you’ll want to cozy-in and spend your evening with a cold pint and a carefully paired meal. Watch for the monthly guest beer options and inventive rotating menu from in-house chef Roy Avraham. The service by friendly professional staff is both homelike and uncompromising. Libira proposes lunch deals 12pm-6pm every day. Opening hours 12pm-1am every day.
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The place is located in Haifa downtown where a lot of new places are offering different look,but this is the only place making its own beer. We enjoyed it . Recommended.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

This is a brewery/restaurant. They make their own beers, nice variety, I personally recommend the the STOUT ALE & the WHEAT BEER. Very good food to complete the experience. Everything that we ate was excellent. I especially liked the chicken wings and the sausages. The Cream Brulee Stout desert was outstanding.
The place is spacious so it is good for families, but it is excellent for beer lovers as well.
Recommended. I shall definitely go there again.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We went to the restaurant as a gift from my wife for my birthday, since she knows I like good beer and unique food. I could not have been happier with the experience, the waiter was hospitable, funny, well versed in all the specials as well as dishes that were currently not available, and could recommend based on our preferences.
I strongly recommend you take the tasting tray of beers, they are so different and there is certainly someone for everyone's preferences.

My only regret? not being able to eat more dishes and sample more food

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Awesome place, offers home made beer, personally I love the Belgian ale. Good food and no smoking allowed.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I know this place for some time now, and it is one of the first "hip" microbreweries in the city. I'm not very keen on beer in general, but being one of the stronger places in the Downtown, I have visited this place several times with friends, and it was good even for just the food (quite unusual for a pub, isn't it).

However, the last time was quite disastrous. I had the spareribs (used to be a great dish), and it came microwaved, meaning it was dry on the outside and frozen inside. The waitress readily called the head waiter, or whoever it was, who admitted the problem and suggested to bring another one instead.

The second one arrived cut to pieces and seemingly was microwaved for longer, so it was very hot and quite appalling.

I not giving up on them yet, but it was really not the kind of thing I expected from Libira. Will be more than happy to write another review with 5 stars if it turns out my experience was just a glitch.