“Excellent food, excellent environment”
Review of Libira Brewpub

Libira Brewpub
Ranked #7 of 433 Restaurants in Haifa
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Description: Experience Haifa’s first brewpub, in its expansive new HaNamal (Port) Street location and fall in love with the cool modern-industrial atmosphere, as you sip on their 5 varieties of thoughtfully brewed unfiltered craft beers. A passion project of two beer brewing partners, it is a place where you’ll want to cozy-in and spend your evening with a cold pint and a carefully paired meal. Watch for the monthly guest beer options and inventive rotating menu from in-house chef Roy Avraham. The service by friendly professional staff is both homelike and uncompromising. Libira proposes lunch deals 12pm-6pm every day. Opening hours 12pm-1am every day.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I ate there with my friends after a long flight from Brazil to Israel. One of them looked for recommendations in some site and discovered this place. We waited for 20 minutes to have a table since the place was full (although we saw some empty tables, they were reserved to other customers). While waiting, we had some beverage outside the entrance (which is quite small in comparison to their internal space).

I'm not a beer drinking but two friends of mine said their beer were really good. I can say about the food: really tasteful. I tried a lamb burger with some kind of lamb bacon that are pretty good.

One thing you need to consider is making reservations in advance so you will not have to wait for a table.

Really good place: you should try!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Great place to meet with friend and family. Spacious and has big tables as well.
Food is good and the menu has a good variety .

Reviewed August 8, 2018

If you are planing to come on the weekend evnings (starting Thursday ), its recomended to book a table in advance.
- Staff very friendly and polite.
- Service is very slow and unprofessional.
- Nice variety of food and beverage, including alcoholic beverages
- Parking lot just within 20 meter

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I have eaten in Libira about ten times, and am remiss in not writing a review before now (sorry!). The last time I went was with my partner and a couple of friends visiting from Tel Aviv. We had a lovely, relaxed meal, and all thoroughly enjoyed it. The place itself is stylish (yes, practically Tel Avivian!), and the service is always professional and friendly (we were delighted when we asked for the music to be turned down, and it actually was!). I am not a beer drinker, but am assured by others that the locally brewed beers are good.
As part of our meal, the other three ordered the "tasting" drinks option, and tried six beers between them, which they all enjoyed (I had a nice Cabernet Sauvignon). Our food was uniformly good, both starters and mains. Our starters were beef carpaccio, a green salad and chips (French-style) with blue cheese. Our mains were cordon bleu (with chicken), two burgers and a mixed seafood dish (with butter and white wine -- superb). The two desserts, pavlova and creme brulee, both looked very good (I restrained myself). The bill for the four of us seemed reasonable -- not cheap, but not overpriced. We would highly recommend Libira both for lunch, and for dinner!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Me and my wife sat at the bar chairs, the food was excellent and unique, the unfiltered beer was excellent - remind me the beers that I drank at Germany, The barman made an excellent cocktails and gave us extra drinks on the house.