All reviews boutique hotel jaffa street garden bistro screening room underground bar molton brown products chocolates waiting o'clock tea nearby parking lot private terrace abundant breakfast bed was very comfortable old city hot tub spa services walk in shower storage space
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 3 nights in this hotel. The first impression is very positive but I would like to give a constructive feedback to the management.
This is not a cheap hotel so service should be according to that.
Location is very good and deco fantastic, it feels very relaxing.
We arrived to the hotel about 14:30 and we had to wait for the room about 30 min. Yes we were offered welcome drinks twice but still I rather have my room on time.
Room is small but we knew that and had a small balcony. Bathroom was bigger in comparison. We had a bottle of water and some dried fruits as welcome gift. However water was not replaced again and there was no tea/coffee facilities in the room.
Something I hate, really hate in some hotels nowadays is that there is no toilet brush. Sorry but this is a MUST to have and unfortunately this hotel was one of these.
Also I notice and I know this is a bit may be pickish but every day the bed was not made properly only the first day but the rest of the stay it was wrinkled like made in a rush and not finished properly.
Finally breakfast was very good as in many other reviews here only the breakfast staff were a bit slow. We arrived a couple of days when we were the only ones and took a while for the waitress to come and in general they need some more experience with customers.
Last thing is about the room keys. This is the old style key that you must rerun to reception every time you come out and unfortunately it happened one time that we arrived in the evening and nobody was in the reception and had to wait may be five minutes to finally get the key. I know is not long but I rather have a card key that is with me all the time.
Overall we had a very nice stay, staff were nice and also the GM was very nice but I just wanted to give some things that could improve and make this lovely hotel even better.
I totally recommend Villa Brown hotel in Jerusalem.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dimepabs
Rami_Shanty, General Manager at Villa Brown Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sdimepabs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. We will never grow tired of reading such complimenting reviews for providing the type of service that warrants feedback such as yours.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and it is my personal pleasure to ensure that each and every guest leaves us with fond memories.

From all of us at Brown Hotels, we thank you for your wonderful review and hope to host you again soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Great feelings in this romantic botique hotel along the Haneviim Street (Way of Prophets) just a smackdown from the heart of downtown! Designed by Dr. Isaac D'Arbela, canopy beds, marble- topped tables with classic cast-iron chairs will show devotion to style and classical party vibe. Personally, I would like to thank the manager, Mr. Rami, for a suprised room upgrade and free breakfast! Their teriffic open air jacuzzi on the 3rd floor is 24hours open and made me eat my cup noodles at 2am. Haha! Complimentary bicycles, Molton Brown stuff, cocktail bar, spa, are one of the many amazing things to expect in this amazing botique villa! @villabrownjerusalem ✨ #Gypsyrowy #Collab #Jerusalem #Israel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rami_Shanty, General Manager at Villa Brown Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Rowee L,

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Villa Brown is a beautifully remodeled, luxury boutique hotel in a great, central location. Situated within a short walking distance of Jaffa Street and Ben Yehuda, the Villa is spotless and super comfortable. The Israeli breakfast is out of this world, though service can be slow when the hotel is full. Beautiful outdoor patio area to enjoy and evening cocktail or a morning coffee. I’d highly recommend this place and would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Rami_Shanty, General Manager at Villa Brown Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Gregg S,

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Really well prepared brunch, juice and coffee, 120 nis. Beautiful surroundings both the little garden and inside. Middle Eastern style with chease, hummus ... and herring? Small starters to share and then a maincourse.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Loverbeck,

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Villa Brown is a very nice, solid 4 star hotel in an excellent location. We stayed in a very nice room with a good sized balcony and a good sized bathroom. The lobby is nice albeit small. Breakfast was included; options are a bit limited by overall it was fine to start the day. I'm not a big egg eater, but my husband raved about the shakshukah!
Service was good. My biggest "complaint"is the lack of a closet in the room, but to be frank it was not a big deal as there was an open rack to hang things. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tribecadoc
Rami_Shanty, General Manager at Villa Brown Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear tribecadoc,