We spent three nights in this really nice hotel. It is situated a 10 minute walk from the Old Town and about 15 minute walk to restaurants and cafes. There is even a 24 hour store a block away from the Hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful, they gave us great tips on restaurants and great directions on how to get there.
The rooms are nice and big, we got a free upgrade to a deluxe room and it was huge, with a nice sitting area, a king bed and a nice flat screen TV. The bathroom was the right size and spotless clean
The breakfast had plenty of food to keep you full for most of the day. Plenty of yogurt, breads, vegetables, cereal, juice, cheeses and fruit.
We would recommend the Dan Boutique Hotel to anyone who is planning a trip to Jerusalem, you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel