“Major refurbishment had failed”
Review of MacDonalds

MacDonalds
Ranked #619 of 801 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went to a franchise in bootle liverpool after refurbishedment this morning que was half way in building you have made the whole shop seem small and very clost phobia unable to see any staff after waiting a fair while left and went to burger king served right away as I left people still waiting in macdonalds que. .very poor

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2017

We had burgers, kosher therefore no cheese. It was ok. Service was a bit slow.
You order and pay through touch screen service. Watch your order they almost did not give us the fries , the best part of mcdonalds for me has always been the fries. Other than the novelty it can provide which is why we went the food is just so so.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We came off a long ride i Jaffa street and stopped at MacDonald Kosher to eat something because we don't have a Macdonald in Palestine so we decided to try this Branch as a change. My little daughter asked my wife to go to Bathroom first. She took her to the restroom while im making our food order. So i ordered for all my Family. My Wife came with very sadly face asking me to leave this restaurant immediately, i told her whats wrong, she replied this Bathroom is not suitable for any kind of human beings or animals. She just started to describe it with water on the floor like if the Irma Hurricane was there with wet toilets, smells of urine, has visibility very dirty . I just wondered who come this is Macdonald!!!!
Honestly while she describing i almost through up.

On top of that and the Desaster that i already ordered the food and was on its way so we decided to try the food may this change our mind a little bit.

As Anthony Bourdain writes in Kitchen Confidential, “If the restaurant can’t be bothered to replace the puck in the urinal or keep the toilets and floors clean, then just imagine what their refrigeration and work spaces look like.”

So this speaks alone. He is absolutely right with this quotation. The quality of the food is very way below standards. Not tasty, meat is not a meat at all. It was a very sadly that we've stoped here at this restaurant. So if you'r trying to go to Jaffa street king David Jerusalem, please don't try Macdonald there its something terribly and extremely Dirty.

Thank you for reading my review at this very very bad Restaurant. We are a humans please clean it.

Best Wishes,

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Waseem R
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Alocal branch of the international chain same menu with a local twist,qUICK SELF SERVICE,CLEAN AND TASTY

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Well, my picky eater child talked us into letting him trying it "to see if it was the same." It isn't too much different but it's kosher and they have a little metal jailhouse out front that does not lead into the store where you can get a milkshake.

Date of visit: July 2017