“Delicious! Highly recommend ”
Review of Rodriguez

Rodriguez
Ranked #217 of 762 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my parents and husband for my mother's birthday. Bearing in mind my parents have high expectations I was incredibly nervous bringing them here but went based on friends' recommendations! Well it didn't fail to impress! We orders starters which were delicious and filling and then ordered the beef fillet medallions which were just incredible. We all agreed we have never eaten meat like it!!! The price was very reasonable! Staff were very friendly and the ambience was outstanding.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited for our wedding anniversary and arrived at 7.30pm on a Thursday night. We were seated immediately and given fresh bread and salads. We chose crispy eggplant and lamb shwarma, the Rodriguez platter for two and snickers for dessert. All the food was well cooked and seasoned, and presented nicely. Our only criticism is that we would have liked to have a little breathing space between courses, and with those kind of prices, a tablecloth and nicer dishes and silverware would have been appreciated. However we really did enjoy the meal.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

This was a nice place to go out for nice dinner. the place is beautiful and set up really nice. the waiter we had was excellent! the food was good not great but good.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

We took guests from the states and they were very impressed with the meal. it started with a selection of salads with tasty bread and we were served quite quickly with our main choices. We chose the Rodriquez platter for two and the Asado platter for two. It came with two sides for each platter, a total of 4 sides, we chose chips, rice, mashed potatoes and fresh salad. The platter for 2 portions were so large that it might have been enough for all 4 of us, except that the platters contained different selections of meat. The service was good with our waiting checking every now and then if there was anything else needed. We made a reservation and I highly recommend doing that. We came rather early and there were tables available but rather quickly the tables filled up and when we left there were customers waiting for a table.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Food was exceptional for a Kosher restaurant. Portions were huge Service was good but for those prices they should have had cloth napkins and maybe tablecloths But maybe that is Israeli style My children were delighted with their treat. They had lamb chops and short ribs. Both highly recommended