All reviewspatio roomreception areahour snacksultra modern designcomplimentary tea and coffeecomfortable bed and great showersave watershared balconygreat locationhanging spacerooms are pretty smallless than a minute walkironing roomnice and helpful staffnoise comingcomplimentary waterfirst floor
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I have stayed here several times and always welcomed by the friendly staff. I asked for towels for the beach which was given to me in a great beach bag which proves to be very useful during my stay.

My room was very spacious with good amenities and very comfortable.

My requests were met and look forward to staying here again very soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
tomerp660, General Manager at Ultra Tel Aviv Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

The Pleasure Laura again was entirely ours, it is so wonderful to host U each time.
After all,
Ultra begins with U Laura

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

The Ultra has a top notch bar and a skilled and friendly bar tender. We had a blast drinking and talking cocktails with the bartender. Also, great spot for people watching as they leave the beach. Located on Yarkon street just two blocks from the Tel Aviv boardwalk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
tomerp660, General Manager at Ultra Tel Aviv Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

It was our genuine pleasure to host U at the Ultra

Reviewed May 28, 2018

First class boutique hotel, faultless, except very little to unpack our suitcases, very little space for clothes.
The bedroom has plenty of space, comfortably beds, what a a super bathroom/shower, must use this hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank U John for the Wonderful & Warm Review.
The pleasure was all ours and the Ultra Hotel Staff awaits to Host U again on your next visit to town,
Guess what,
Ultra Starts with U John

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Entrance to the hotel is through the cafe / bar / breakfast room on the ground floor, then walk up the stairs to the reception area.

All the rooms / reception are on one floor.

Room and bathroom were clean. Super location - 1 block from the beach one way, then lots of cafes and little shops the other way on Ben Yehuda Street - where you can also get the bus to the bus station ( for the bus to Jerusalem). Well soundproofed. No doors slamming. Not the biggest room ever, but it was fine for me. The bed was super comfortable. The aircon was superb. Very controllable and super quiet.

Helpful front desk. Free coffee /tea and cake / biscuits / marshmallows etc 24/7 in the reception area was a nice touch.

Breakfast was OK. Nothing special and not the best selection of food / bread. No meats at all. No decaf coffee. No fresh fruit.

The toilets have water in them, but flush like the suction toilets in planes. The hotel's environmentally friendly water policy helps conserve water this way. It's very noisy. Fine for me as I was travelling solo. But you couldn't flush in the night if sharing the room! The flushing sound also occurs every 30 or so seconds when showering.

Room had a safe, which was extremely handy for my passport, laptop, extra money etc.

I'd definitely stay here again as it's such a super location, easy and clean. I appreciate that Tel Aviv isn't cheap, but this hotel certainly wasn't cheap at c. £160 per night for single occupancy.

But unless you want to pay £250+ per night at the Carlton etc, this is a great hotel to stay at.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank U Will for chosing to stay with Us at the Ultra Hotel TLV.
we are hapyy to know U have well took advantage of our location as well as our amenities and staff service.
It will be our pleqasuire to host U again in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Everything about my stay at the Ultra Hotel, Tel Aviv was wonderful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was great. The breakfast buffet spread was delicious. And all of the people working there were courteous, warm and friendly. I will surely return when I am back in Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

What a Wonderful feeling of satisfaction to Our Ultra Hotel Staff.
Thank U for sharing your stay with Us. We hope hosting U again in the near future.
After all,