See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2015

+ Location near the north beach.
+ Microwave, refrigerator and water kettle.
+ The reception staff spoke good English and were positive and happy to help with all the usual tourist questions, they also had maps of the city.

- Far away from the city center (this is good if you want to go to the shops/restaurants where the locals also go).
- The room and bathroom showed signs of ware and tare and was not so fresh. A renovation would be in order.
- Apart from a shabby frying pan and a hot plate there was no equipment to actually make food with (cutting board, knife, wooden storing spoons etc.)
- The window wasn't lockable, so anyone with a ladder could have come in through it.

Overall would not recommend staying here unless you want the specific location.

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank Gustomer
Reviewed October 13, 2014

This place have no suites to offer!!!
The rooms are smelly, the bathroom looks so bad that I took a shower with my flip flop on, the closet looks like it had been painted ones in 1948 and the bad cover is so dirty that you can see it.
Compare to other "hotels" in Israel the price is not so expensive but it's still does not worth it, Especially when talking about a suits!
Don't waste your money. Go find another place.

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Well after a 5 1/2 flight and a further 40 minute journey from the airport, I finally caught site of the Arlozorov suites Hotel. From the outside it looks lovely...but I am afraid that as always looks can be very deceiving. I arrived at about 23.00, still early by Tel Aviv time and the receptionist was half asleep, slow and took ages to process my card payment. Finally he gave me a key, and roughly told me where to find my room!!! No help with baggage, no assistance offered even though he could plainly see that I had severe mobility problems!!
The lift was a sardine can, that throughout my stay would go to all other floors but mine, and broke down several times. Not happy at all!! The "Bedroom" well that was a complete joke. It could only be described as a pen for holding illegal immigrants! The signage was in Ivrit and Russian...I rest my case.
The room was archaic, rusty pipes everywhere, and the noise was unbearable. So did I stay there... I had no choice, everywhere was full! So I put up with it.
There were a few positive things to say. Breakfast was included and this was taken at a restaurant just over the road on Dizengoff, it was plentiful, good choice and the staff were lovely.
The day staff at the hotel were pleasant enough.
The best thing about the Arlozorov Suites is its location, very central for all of TA's shopping and business.
The upsetting thing was that when we left, one of the maids showed us some other rooms, which were really nice, had double glazing and air con, so for the price I may have no other choice than to return, however I will be looking for something a little better in the same area if I can get in!
My advice is this, if you are on a very tight budget and you just want somewhere to lay your head, and want central TA, then this could quite possibly be the place for you.
I however will be seeking another if at all possible.

Room tip: Insist that you have a look at their rooms. They are not always occupied. Do not have a back room they have not been refurbished.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank bigdaddy4960
Reviewed April 27, 2014

After booking hotel online, we arrived at hotel to be told that our reservation had not been received until all rooms were already sold. They offered to send us to an "apartment" somewhere else in the city. We told them we only wanted the room we had reserved and had been confirmed, so we declined. We had to scramble to find another affordable hotel on a Friday night. After reading other reviews, I am glad we declined the "apartment" offer. Since we booked through Travelocity, we were charged for the room at the time of reservation. When we went back to get a refund, the hotel said we never showed up and they were not refunding the money we paid for a room we never got. There is no parking for this property as advertised.

Room tip: Look somewhere else
Date of stay: March 2014
8  Thank Shelle07
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Don't bother
Unless; you are 19. Bring her up to the room [I carried my own luggage after a 2000 mile journey while balancing on 2 walking sticks]. The DOUBLE BED says welcome. Drink some coffee the DOUBLE BED says hello. Watch television across the DOUBLE BED. Go out and get a goodbye from the DOUBLE BED. The only problem is that 20 year olds don't want to spend $180 per night - we were booked for 24 days at around £2400/ $4300. They forgot that one eats off a kitchen table so they put in a 2 foot high coffee table. They show baths on their website which don't exist.. By the way'Special Requests' on Booking.com are there for fun and are never read.

Date of stay: March 2014