See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2015

One of the best hotels I've stayed at - and I've stayed at hundreds around the world.

Beautifully furnished rooms and public spaces with soft down pillows on the bed, deep plush sofas in the rooms for lounging and a fragrant garden courtyard. If I could "shop" a hotel for furniture, this would be it - I wanted one of everything.

Rooms include free breakfast at one of three local restaurants - including one of the best bakeries in Tel Aviv. The neighborhood has charming with narrow streets, outdoor cafes and boutique shopping. The beach is about a 5 minute walk, historic Jaffa about 15 minutes. Dallal pastries and cappuccino on the beach made for some pretty perfect mornings here.

But more than anything, The Varsano is about incredible service. I was traveling on business and my stay kept getting extended. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate me for the increasingly longer stay - and even helped me find an alternate hotel for the day they were booked. They knew my colleague and I by name and were constantly checking in to ensure our happiness with our stay.

Happy indeed - didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: I stayed in both the classic studio and garden studio. The classic was a large attic room with skylights, a huge tub and plenty of space to stretch out. It was also very quiet. The garden studio was lined with windows and had a lovely private patio. For the noise sensitive, there was some early morning rooster(!) and guest noise with the garden room, but it didn't really bother me.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz O
Reviewed February 16, 2015 via mobile

I was on a short Tel Aviv getaway with my partner in the Varasano hotel. The location is perfect: 5 minites walk from the sea, and near all the nice restaurants in Neve Tzedek. The hotel is decorated with great taste and really gives you the feeling of luxorous vacation. The staff is friendly and helpful. Will consider it for a future vacation in Tel Aviv.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2015

This is one of the best hotel experiences I've had. My suite is French farmhouse aesthetic. It includes a large open kitchen/living room combo with half-bathroom, and a seperate bedroom with a nice bathroom and an in-suite clothes washer and dryer.

My front door steps out onto a charming small street that abounds with small cafes and shops. The back bedroom includes a glass door that opens to a secluded patio.

The service is truly amazing - you genuinely feel like a guest in someone's home. We got in late and the reception person called my cell phone as she was worried about us.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank jtoscano99
Reviewed January 15, 2015

This was our second stay at the beautiful Hotel Varsano. Like last time, we were extremely impressed by the Hotel and its staff. Location, atmosphere, interior design, service, and all the little details - top notch! Staff do their absolute best to make sure the guests feel welcomed. This hotel is a true treasure and can be warmly recommended!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TaiLaa
Reviewed December 2, 2014

We spent 4 nights at the Varsano. Located in our favourite part of Tel Aviv, away from the high rise hotels but only a five minute walk to the beach, our state was, in summary, perfect. From the warmth of the welcome, to the comfort of the room, from the Nespresso machine to the grapefruit tree on our patio that delivered fruit every morning, from the beautiful landscaping that turned our lovely room into such a private haven, to the proximity of a wealth of cFes, restaurants and non-chain stores on Shabazi, we really couldn't have asked for more. This wasn't the cheapest stay we've had in Tel Aviv, but, as very frequent visitors to the city I can honestly say it was the best, and worth every penny.

Room Tip: Room 6 is not the biggest but, has a delightful and very private patio. Rooms in the main building are much larger but, don't have outdoor private seating.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple