2,009 results
All reviews rothschild boulevard living room quiet street residential neighborhood bottle of champagne bauhaus building underground parking rooms are spacious white city small kitchen walking distance nespresso machine upon check two blocks wonderful hotel home away from home central tel aviv
Reviewed June 25, 2018

We booked one night in the Diaghilev in June.
Reception and check-in were very good and fast, the lady on reception also came outside to help us get into the car park (by the way - a hotel with car parking in the centre of TelAviv is nothing short of a miracle!!).
Slight problems getting into the room as the coded keypad didn't work properly. However reception sent up a tech who solved the problem in a few seconds and after that it worked fine.
The room (a suite actually) was beautiful and included a large sitting room, a small kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom. Although the furnishings were not new, everything was well maintained and sparkling clean.
As has been mentioned in other reviews, the location is superb, just off Rothschild blvd, within easy walking distance to many places of interest. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant, however within a few minutes walk we found plenty of eating places.
All in all, highly recommended.

Room Tip: As usual in a city....the higher the floor, the quieter the room and the better the air.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018

The rooms look decent, but I haven't had such a bad experience anywhere else. The first day, I left my baggage in my room and left for the day. When I came back, a few items were missing. I took a coat out of my bad in the morning and actually saw the things that were stolen later in there. I was asked if my things were surely with me and I made sure to mention that I saw them before leaving the room. Of course the hotel staff couldn't solve anything and kept insisting that I might have just not brought them with me. We're not talking about a hairpin or something that easy to loose. I got most upset about my kindle being taken, to be honest.

A couple days later, my colleagues and I decided to have a drink in the interior courtyard. I, a woman, go to the bar to get a drink. The bartender gave me a nasty look and said he's no longer serving anything because he was closing for the day. My male colleague goes to get a drink 5 minutes later and he gets served without any issues.

I wouldn't return here if they paid me to.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Miri T, Manager at The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Iona,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay.
We are very sorry you feel this way regarding your stay at the Diaghilev.
We understood from you that you weren't sure at all that this items even reached the Hotel.
You mentioned a few times that this items may have been left behind somewhere else.

Regarding the incident at the Bar Our opening hours until 11pm.
This is the reason the Bar couldn't serve you, after your colleague insisted to receive drinks
the Bartender contacted the manager and received a special permission to serve after this time.
At the Diaghilev Hotel almost all of our managers are women and we find any type of discrimination apoling

We hope to have a chance to host you again in the future to provide you a different experience.

Kind Regards
Miri

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice and spacious suits. .Very good location close to Yehuda Levi and Rothchild avenues with bars and restaurants.Excellent service.
eGood breakfast with organic vegetables from the roof garden.Prices are reasonable.
Most reccomended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2018

The Diaghilev hotel is situated in a quite residential area within close proximity to many restaurants and coffee shops.
We had booked a room with a balcony however the room we were allocated had a huge air- conditioning unit right alongside it so we moved to another room which unfortunately didn't have a balcony,however we could open the windows to let in fresh air.This room overlooked an old unit complex which really wasn't a pretty view.
The rooms are large and spacious and getting to the stage of refurbishment, our bedroom didn't have a wardrobe although there was an area near the sink that had a tacky curtain over it.
The bed was comfortable.
The very small bathroom was ugly and old, the shower was awkwardly positioned over the bath where you had to lean into it to get the benefit of the water.
There is a lovely small restaurant within the hotel that serves good simple food and coffee, if you want something stronger it is licensed.
Staff were all pleasant and welcoming.
I understand art can be a subjective matter however most of the pieces in the corridors and rooms appear to have been there for years on end and just add to the tiredness of the place.
The roof top garden is a well utilised space with recycled containers for the fruits vegetables and herbs that they grow, I didn't feel that this is a space that one would want to linger for too long.
Depending on your fitness levels the hotel is well positioned to walk to most attractions, we walked to Old Jaffa, the Carmel Market, Neve Tzedek and beach areas without any problems.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Full of beautiful artworks. Reception were so helpful even changing certain apps on my phone to English for me when it was reading Hebrew Very good hotel. No swimming pool which would have been lovely in Tel Aviv heat in June.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family