I spent a few days here and had a great time. The beds are soft, the breakfast offers a very, very wide selection, and the hotel staff have been kind and accommodating- I checked out at 2pm and was given access to the business lounge until my flight at midnight. The hotel is right next to the beach, a nice stroll away from Old Jaffa,and has tons of restaurants nearby. If you're planning to relax in Tel Aviv, think about staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental