1,103 results
All reviews indoor pool marriott points the executive lounge direct access to the beach bit dated great location on the beach gordon beach breakfast buffet front desk staff overlooking the beach small balcony mediterranean sea business lounge israel promenade jaffa balconies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for seven nights in late October. As a platinum premier with ambassador Marriott status holder, I expect a little more effort. Boy was I mistaken here. Felt like the folks at the hotel would not go out of their way to help me.

First, when I checked in, I was told I received an upgrade. When I got to the room, it was a standard room with two single beds In a cramped space. The bathroom was equally tiny and had inconsistent replacement of towels, wash cloths, etc. another misleading fact is that the hotel has parking. They have about twenty spots for the whole hotel. You need to walk to a lot on the beach which can take 10-20 minutes

The lounge desperately needed a renovation. They also had a rule that you couldn’t take anything form the lounge. This makes no sense and was extremely off putting. Additionally, I asked for a towel to go to the beach at the spa and received a lot of grief.

Finally, I needed restaurant reservations and found out there wasn’t a dedicated concierge. Went to the front desk and let them know I was an ambassador customer and I received an eye roll and “so what”. That really made me angry.

The good thing about the hotel is the location on the beach. That’s pretty much it.

If you are a Marriott loyalist, do yourself a favor and stay at the Jaffa hotel. It was five star and cared about the customers.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kevin R,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our location.
Providing the highest level of hospitality and utmost guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We sincerely regret falling short of meeting your expectations during your stay with us.
As a teachable moment, we have shared your comments with our appropriate departments to ensure necessary guidelines are in place.
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to welcome you soon in the future when your travels bring you back to Tel Aviv.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip and I had no complaints at all.
The room was lovely, the breakfast delicious and the staff very friendly.
I Would definitely be happy to stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren B

Dear Lauren B,
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon in the future for another positive and memorable stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location right on the beach and in the heart of the city. I was able to walk to my customer location and enjoy a great morning run and swim from the hotel. The staff was very helpful and the room had a small balcony overlooking the Mediterranean. Taxies were a bit of a struggle due to congestions on the service road in front of the hotel

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jack K,

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Terrible service and attitude. The worst I have had in terms of service. Time after time we were disappointed. Last time there!!! No help getting taxi, no service in lounge. Had to get my own drinks 4 times plus even had to chase someone for the bill!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Renaissance T, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Haroldh26,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
Providing the highest level of hospitality and service is our number one priority and we regret falling short of meeting your expectations.
Please be rest assured that we are thoroughly looking into your comments to see where improvements can be made and have shared your comments with our appropriate departments to ensure necessary guidelines are in place.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you soon in the future for a positive and memorable stay when your travels bring you back to Tel Aviv.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 1, 2018

We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of our trip and came back for the last night. The rooms are clean and bright with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and sunsets. The breakfast buffet (for Israel) is good but not great which is why I give them 4 stars.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Steve L,
Thank you for sharing your valuable comments with us.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please be rest assured that we have shared your comments with our food and beverage department to ensure necessary guidelines are in place.
It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon for a more positive and memorable stay in the future.