“Basic Traveler Hotel with Mediterranean View”

Dan Panorama Tel Aviv
Ranked #48 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Wildomar
“Basic Traveler Hotel with Mediterranean View”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The hotel is a good basic value. It is close to the port and boardwalk along
the Mediterranean Sea. The breakfast buffet is a highlight of their offering.
I was a little offended that that I was charged for an order of ice for my room.
In addition, I would prefer a refrigerator rather than an "Honor Bar" stocked
with high priced goodies I would never purchase. The $20 charge for Wi Fi
is also offensive, I got around this by ordering a modem for my lap top from
Israel Phones, Inc. They sent it to me by mail in the USA. At $5 per day
for my 9 day trip, it was a bargain. My wife and I were satisfied with this hotel
experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (664)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Havre de Grace, Maryland
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Although the rooms are clean and adequately appointed, the Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv needs an overhaul. The bathrooms are dated! It would help to have the bowed shower rod to make the tub shower a bit roomier. The service was excellent. My husband experienced an illness during our stay, and everyone from the reception desk to housecleaners couldn't have been more helpful. The front desk was able to get a doctor to make a house call. Service was gracious. The breakfast was one of the best I've had, plenty of selections from pastries, cheeses, salads, waffles, fish, and beverages. A real treat was the Latte, at no extra charge!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room, and one that faces the Mediterranean.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Israel
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms decent and clean and the food was good with a variety to choose from. My weakest point is dessert and there's plenty of that too. The price of the rooms were quite reasonable. It's located right close to the promenade so you can go for walks after meals to wear off all the extras you gobbled down. There's so much entertainment to choose from in the hotel and nearby that it makes it an ideal location.
I think we got good value for our money and we were not disappointed with any aspect of our visit. There is something for everyone there. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and are quieter
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The Dan Panorama was located across the street from the Mediterranean. I had a beautiful view from my hotel room. Also, the breakfast which was included was very well prepared. I particularly liked all the hummus and jams and jellies that were served.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My account has been debited £100 twice during my stay this week for a pre-paid stay at the hotel. I will get to the bottom of this and reserve all my rights in this matter. An early explanation would be appreciated!

• Stayed March 2012
CMI, IL
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I would like to express our deepest satisfaction from our last stay in "Dan Panorama" hotel .
We were given a royal treatment out of everyone, starting with the reception staff members to the dining staff and housekeeping members.
I think Dan Panorama Tel-Aviv has one of the best if not the best breakfast we ever had.
I would like to thank Ago, Yuval and Ralf -reception, for their wonderful attitude and efficiency.
Can't wait for the next visit!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SergioCMI
FERGUS
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Our view was of a rooftop. On our second stay, we asked for a room with a view of the mediterranean and got it. Rooms are nice. Balcony could be bigger so you could sit out on it. Make sure you go to the market just up the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the sea
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple