3,047 results
All reviewscarmel loungecarmel marketneve tzedekexecutive roombreakfast buffettour groupduty managermediterranean seasmall balconyguest servicessea viewreception deskbusiness loungejaffadanisraelconcierge
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I was happy when I was invited to another conference here at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv- I remember the very good experience that I had in May 2015 (see my review from then).

How often does one come with great expectations and have them fulfilled? How about- yes- this time at this hotel.

The entrance off the street is not the classiest, but once one passes the exacting scrutiny of the guard outside (and that is one of the positives of the place), one enters the exquisitely clean shiny quiet serene and peaceful lobby When I was there, it was almost cathedral-like quiet (even though i have no experience visiting those religious structures).

I explored the length and breadth of the lobby and its inviting stores, and also looked in on several of the guest floors- all immaculately clean and pleasant.

The dining room is also an experience in calm and peace- beautifully designed and spacious and bright with an ocean view (see my attached photo).

And the food!! It was outstanding last time and just as impressive this time (and I am used to Israeli hotel spreads for guests). The display of food was outstanding- so beautifully prepared and presented and kept warm and so many exciting enticing varieties. And everything that I sampled- and I made it a point to sample a small portion of as many offerings as I could without being gluttonous- all of it- everything was outstanding and tasty delicious!!

Two minor points of suggestion-

First. in all Israeli hotel buffet spreads, there is a row of meat offerings before the fish, which is always at the end. Why? We have a Jewish kosher tradition where the fish is eaten first and on a separate plate and with separate utensils before the meat. I already know from experience to bypass all the meat offerings and go to the fish at the end of the line at the start of my meal. But why not put it first for the customers who observe this ancient custom?

And second- the clean up crew in the dining room was overly eager to clean my table (actually that's another good point of the place). However, when I left the table between my fish and meat offerings (see above paragraph), I put my utensils crossed on the plate (not parallel) and I also picked up the chair and leaned it against the table (two international signs that the table remains occupied). Nonetheless, i returned to find my table cleared and reset.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
kerenbennun, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear Mr Buc Haish

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.
We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words about our staff were gladly forwarded to them. Your remarks regarding the Dinning Room
we are taking it seriues to improve our service.

The most important task of the Hotel management and team is ensuring the absolute satisfaction and enjoyment of all our guests.

We look forward hosting you once again on your next visit

Best regards
Guest Relation Dep.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This hotel is very tired and very large, overlooking a busy road to the sea and as such somewhat noisy so forced to keep my window closed.
The room was simply furnished and like the hotel in need of a makeover.
A huge dining room and the usual hordes converging the on the food line, said food was ok though unlikely to attract a visit from the Michelin team. Usual problem of finding a table, let alone one that has been cleared from the previous occupants . I noticed one of the chefs carry a basket of bread to to buffet table,a roll fell to the rather grubby carpet.He calmly picked it up and replaced it on the basket. Coupled with a couple of birds,flyig around trying to find a way out it is clear hygiene concerns are not keeping management awake at night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear birchgrovesydney

We certainly hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to host you again at the Dan Panorama Hotel
Thank you for sharing your review.
We are sorry to read that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.
At our Hotel, service is at the heart of everything we do, we are committed to the absolute satisfaction of all of our guests, and always try to ensure the guests leave happy.
It is always a regret if a guest leaves anything less than 100% satisfied.
I have forward your notes regarding our restaurants staff to the head of the department to check and advise.
Best Regards
Guest Relation

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Very nice position the hotel is on the sea side when you open the window you see the old Jaffa.
I need to say a special thanks to Oscar he is cooking the best omelettes I never have! Toda' Raba Oscar!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Marco M

Dear Marco M

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We look forward hosting you once again on your next visit

Best regards
Guest Relation

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We stayed at the Dan Panorama in Tei Aviv for four nights at the beginning of November 2017. The rooms though not huge are of a decent size. Fully stocked bathrooms lined in marble. Only complaint was lack of drawers. Only two small drawers in our room though in another room there was a dresser with four dressers, so heads up. Our room 1424 face the southeast where we were able to watch the beautiful sunset. Nice large pool, Of course the famous Israeli breakfast included. One of the best things about this hotel is its location. Though not situated directly on the beach the hotel is across the street from the beach and only a five minute walk. Jaffa is only a 15 minute walk. The Carmel market and Nachlat Binyamin are only a few minutes walk. As is Neve Zedek.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank deekay550
kerenbennun, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear deekay550,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review,
We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us
and you liked the locations of the hotel and the view.

We look forward at hosting you again,

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Just would like to say a big thank you to the wonderful staff at the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv

Ralph front of house has looked after us beautifully for 30 years

Oskar makes wonderful eggs every morning all mouth watering omelettes - eggs sunny side up!

Alex, Albert, Gideon maitre d’s in the restaurant who greet you with a smile

Karen Ben Nun guest relations who takes the time and trouble to talk to you and ask your opinion if they are doing
anything wrong

Malkie the Hotel Manager’s secretary who has been here for ever!

A little disappointed not to meet the new hotel manager Lior and it would be good to see him next time!

Yes we will be returning as we have done for the last 30 years despite all the new hotels in Tel Aviv! Dan Panorama are our hotel family in Tel Aviv!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DEENA G

Dear Deena,

Thank you for your kind words, we always happy to see you,
I will transfer your review to all of the team :)

see you soon,