All reviews happy hour great location the dining room staff free bicycles rooftop bar great rooftop amazing breakfast old port port area great weekend enjoyable stay one night stay breakfast and dinner comfortable bed stayed for nights late check top floor
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The Tal was a highlight for us in Israel. Such an enjoyable Seder and wonderful food and comfortable rooms! Staff was helpful and friendly. We were with kids and grandparents and everyone enjoyed. Would definitely recommend the Tal—-and would absolutely return when we’re back in Tel Aviv.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank V9174BZjonathanf
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Tal By The Beach Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear jonathan f,
Thank you for writing this review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our wonderful food, comfortable rooms, and helpful staff. We are happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent experience staying at this hotel we enjoyed the breakfast which was very good
Pini the manager and the staff make you feel great by the service they provide
We will definitely come back and I definitely recommande to stay in this place

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DollyZ11
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Although we literally stayed here for only about 8 hours, I felt the need to write a quick review because of the stellar service we received from Diana, who received us upon arrival.
We had just arrived via car from Amman, Jordan, so we were pretty beat. We got to Tal around 6:00pm, and had a flight out of TA at 5:00am the next morning. Diana immediately recommended we go upstairs to the happy hour, which is daily from 6-8PM. Incredible sunset views with some nice wines and snacks to choose from. In addition, Diana secured reservations for us at Vicky Cristina, a trendy Spanish tapas restaurant, for that evening. AND, she reserved us a taxi (I needed one that accepted credit cards, as my shekels were done) for 2:30 am. We went down to the lobby at exactly 2:30 and the driver was waiting for us.
Decent room, comfortable bed (even though I barely slept) and equipped bathroom.
I feel like I can't make a really comprehensive review here, for the reasons stated above, but if the rest of the staff and facilities are as efficient as Diana, this is a 5 star property!

Room tip: We were in 206, fronting the street, and weren't bothered by any noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GringoWim

Dear GringoWim,
Thank you for providing such a detailed review! We are delighted by your kind compliments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your short stay with us at Tal. We are further pleased to know that our staff was fully accomodating and made your stay as comfortable as possible. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Renovated, nice hotel close to the public beach. Buses stop nearby. Walking dostance to Jaffa port and Tel Aviv port shopping area. Many restaurants and bars around. Hotel is clean and staff very helpfull. Delicious breakfast, Happy hours with a glass of wine included, good taste dinners. Fantastic view from the roof tarrase.
Fully recomended for those who value comfort & good quality for reasonable price.
We will choose that hotel for the next visit to Izrael for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Iwona M

Dear iwo706,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with multiple aspects of the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I spent almost a week at the hotel: breakfast was outstanding, free happy hour on the roof terrace awesome and my overall opinion can be rated excellent.

I had 1 only problem: pillows were too big and fat for me and no other options were available, so I had to sleep on 2 towels.

Would I choose it again? Definitely, but with my pillow!

Date of stay: March 2018