All reviews free coffe small refrigerator budget hotel rooms are clean gordon beach sea view five minute walk comfy bed decent hotel breakfast is served nice breakfast perfect location israeli breakfast beach towels shakshuka dead sea an upgrade
Reviewed January 24, 2018

This is a hotel to take if you are not planning to stay in the hotel or the room at all and just come in and go to sleep ( which is what you should do in Tel Aviv anyway :) )
The location is very good, right near the beach (have to cross the road, but very close)
The price is also quite good if you are looking for a 'mid budget' option.
The rest however we did not have a good experience unfortunately. The staff were not helpful or friendly and almost seem uninterested in even slightly helping you or going slightly out of their way to help with something.
The breakfast was okay, not a huge choice but it is decent. Although I would suggest not to pay for the breakfast and eat outside, there are many places outside that have better options for the price.
The rooms- we had found an old olive pip on the floor, our shower was flooding (which was eventually fixed) and the 'sea side' room - well considering our only window was facing the building on the side, we did not see much of the sea. So unfortunately cleanliness is in need of improvement and there is very little light in the room, especially in the evening
However as I love Tel Aviv, the trip was definitely very nice and we did not spend much time in the room.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
IlanSturm, Owner at Olympia Hotel Tel Aviv - By Zvieli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thank you for your review and for sharing it on TripAdvoisr. We are happy you find our hotel prime location suitable for your needs.

Our hotel aim is to give the very best service we can for our guests and it was unfortunate to read our team did not meet your satisfaction. We will do our best to improve and we are hoping to have a second chance on your next visit to TLV.

Regarding your comments about the room cleanliness and maintenance, we must say that this is very uncommon to us; our hotel is in constant ranking improvement on TA and evermore the entire hotel renovated last year and we are keeping it as clean as we can.

Having said that we would appreciate if you can contact us directly, so we will have a better understanding about your specific experience.

Once again, thank you for your review and for staying with us.

Ilan Sturm.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

I did not expect much because of the price
Very helpful and nice stuff..big variety of food section with free coffee,tea and water all day long, lovely lobby, very quiet and clean rooms,
Highly recommended!
Pure pleesure
I will be back for sure next vacation

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

What a great review to read. We are doing our best to give our guests the best service we can while keeping the price reasonable.
We would love to welcome you back in the future.
Ilan.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Really nice and helpfull reception. Location super good on the beach and around shops and restaurants. Bus stops near by. Free coffee,tea and water all day. Tours available. Car rentals next door. Reccommend.

Room tip: Standard room is absolutely enough for two. Views are fine even no sea view.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IlanSturm, Guest Relations Manager at Olympia Hotel Tel Aviv - By Zvieli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience.
We do our best to satsfy our guests.
Hope to host your once again

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Rooms are correct but not to receive 3 p. Close to sea and main streets like Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff. Breakfast is good with varied stuff. Breakfast hall is small when all guests are there for breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IlanSturm, Owner at Olympia Hotel Tel Aviv - By Zvieli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for your review and for staying with us at the Olympia Hotel Tel-Aviv.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your overall experience and we will look forward to welcome you back in the future.
Ilan Sturm.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I stayed for one night. I arrived on a (last) Friday and my brother, with whom I'm traveling to visit relatives, would pick me up in his rented car (he was arriving a day later.

The hotel made me helped me feel comfortable in leaving my luggage for the day; and hanging out in their lobby/window/deck.

I also thought I had forgotten my sweatshirt, and the terrific woman in the evening after I had left was helpful and interested.

This is not a fancy hotel. And, it's location is well covered in other reviews. I give in a top ranking because, as a value vs quality, it deserves it. I don't have the context to compare to all other possible hotels in Tel Aviv, but I do know that the hotel owners (who apparently own a few hotels) hire a team who are professional and respectful to their guests; want them to feel comfortable; and this apparently includes the cleaning staff who are noteworthy for the fact that nothing was wrong.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank uneagertraveler
IlanSturm, Owner at Olympia Hotel Tel Aviv - By Zvieli Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We forward your warm words to our team and we would be very happy to greet you on your next visit to TLV.
Ilan.