“Israeli Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Vlada G
“Israeli Home”
Reviewed September 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I am always constant about what I choose and it comes with everything in life. As well as with this apartment. I love this place for many reasons, from physical convenience to spiritual pleasure. Since it's my time, it should be with quality of everything. And the apartment meets all my requirements. It is like home away from home. There is everything that I am so used to in Moscow, and a constant place where I choose to stay. From the location to the atmosphere inside the apartment it's quality that I love. The owner, Irit, is a special and a very unique person, very welcoming and warm. Special thank you to her and her family!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Skokie, Illinois
Reviewed August 29, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location.
Liked least: The false information posted in the listing regarding parking, the moldy bathroom, and interacting with the owner.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
RU
Reviewed November 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Guy G
London, United Kingdom
“Okay, but missed the mark...”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A clean and modern apartment in a great location. We booked through a website called Home & Away - this apartment is advertised as a two bedroom apartment. On Trip Advisor it is only one. Shame we did not check Trip Advisor first! The apartment is double glazed - but we still found it very noisy and difficult to get a good night sleep as it is situated on a busy road. The price we paid was good for a two bedroom apartment - not an one bedroom apartment.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Apr 2013
Dear guy
first of all I really appreciate you took your time and post a review so we will improve our service in the future.
In Israel we reffed an apartment with one bedroom plus a living room with an open bed as 2 bedrooms,
However ,we always tell and make sure our clients will know how the apartment is organized and this one of the reasons we post many high resolution pictures on site so we wont mislead customers
Regarding the price you paid, please understand you came to visit us in a high holiday-Passover -which is the most wanted and desired time of the year.
This is maybe the reason the street was a bit noisy because no one is working during this week and because we located in the heart of many attractions, people came to visit the port by the beach bars restaurants and visit the area in general.
Just as a gratitude if you will decide to come visit us next time, we will be happy to give you the first night for free

I hope to see you next time as our guest.
Tamar6678
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Beautiful aprtment in the heart of the city near the beach”
Reviewed August 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I reserved this apartment for 4 night based on the pictures i saw online. The owner was waiting there with the key and to my surprise the apartment was better then I expected. Modern, clean and very quiet eventhough on a busy street. Fully accessorised kitchen with coffee, tea and even a fresh milk in the fridge. The owners are really nice, friendly and care about their guests.
There was an issue with airco so they fixed it immediately and even made it up for us with a free lunch at the cafe right below the apartment.
We couldnt find a better place to be and I would definitely reccomment this apartment to friends.
Thanks again Irit and Ariel, you both are really nice people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners were really friendly and the apartment was clean
Liked least: No parking
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Melbourne Australia

LA
Reviewed July 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing