“Great Spanish food place!”
Review of La Masia Tel Aviv - CLOSED

La Masia Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had Taps, had Paella, had Sangria & wine, all were awesome.

We were walking into a true Spanish place. The food was just like in the best places we have been at in Barcelona, with some occasional twist of sophistication. The fact that most of the staff was talking in Spanish between themselves was a proof for the authenticity, and a cute addition to the atmosphere.

1  Thank Lior A

Shalom,

I live in Israel and not always have the chance to enjoy spanish real flavors in this beautiful country. When I found La Masia it became a reference place.

The Paella I have to highlight is amazing, even better than some places in Spain!!
The variety of tapas is great, you can eat seafood, vegetarian and even "kasher" dishes.
Furthermore, the life shows they have most of the nights makes a perfect combination, to get addicted to this restaurant-bar.

I highly recommend, try once..and I bet you will love to come back.

1  Thank ElReinodeNita
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I've been to La Masia several times since its inauguration, both for lunch and for a drink in the evening and I really liked it. The various tapas dishes are exactly like in Barcelona. I especially liked the Escalivada and the Patatas Bravas. The only thing that is missing there is Spanish jamon... In the drinks section, the Spanish wines are strong and tasty (for those who enjoy potent wines). I also enjoyed a "Clara" during the hot noon in Tel Aviv - it's a mix of beer and lemonade.
The atmosphere is nice and the lighting is great: dark enough to allow a cozy atmosphere but not too dark like in some places in Tel Aviv.
I've also noticed they screen FCBarcelona's games and feature music concerts on other nights.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Every time I visit TLV, I manage to get the time to pay La Masia a visit. As a Barcelona born person, it's like being back home hanging out with friends in a real Catalan ambiance. The "tapa" named "Huevos Estrellados" it's a must, and cooked in a way you can only find in a few places in Madrid or Barcelona.

An extra point is the live music. Wherever I go, I like to find out live music places, not noisy but nice ones, and La Masia it's among of my favourite ones.

Go to La Masia and feel how to be a Barcelonian is!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very good place to taste real catalan-spanish 'tapas' with live music in the evening. They are specialist in wines. Very good service