Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DennisRogers
Johannesburg, South Africa

Modern and Minimalist, well situated

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 30, 2018
We travelled with friends to Israel and stayed in a suite, which was modern and catered for all our needs. Our view overlooked the pool and pool deck and we heard no noise and have no complaints. Service good and within easy walking distance to the Jaffa port. Breakfast was very good with large variety of choices. We were on the 2nd floor and our friends on the 9th floor.
Date of stay: May 2018
Room Tip: Try to get nice sea views, watch the lift that stops on all floors on shabbat
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    C$396
1.0 km from Royal Beach Tel Aviv
View more hotels in Tel Aviv
2,923 results
All reviews business lounge pool area is executive room breakfast buffet carmel market spa israel concierge jaffa sea tel design kosher shabbat mediterranean tlv boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I had a reservation at the hotel for which there was confusion about the date of my arrival. Upon check-in, they did not have my reservation and said they had no rooms. After review, they said they found my reservation and that I was to arrive 2 days earlier, which was not possible. I was told that I would be charged as a "no show" for TWO nights. I thought this would be squared away during my stay since this was an unrealistic policy (I have traveled all over the world and never heard of such a policy) and thought nothing of it as I was told that this was one of the top hotels. They did not have my credit card information at check-in either so I am convinced the mix-up occurred internally. We immediately went out for dinner and when we returned to our room, exhausted from traveling, we found dried blood stains on our sheets and comforter. We were so tired from traveling, we could not wait for someone to come up and change the linens so we threw everything off the bed and put towels down. When told about this, the senior management at the hotel got angry with us for not saying something right away (we had been traveling overseas for a day). This was appalling. Needless to say, upon check-out, I was charged the two nights. The people at the front desk were rude and arrogant and would not listen to anything said to them. An upscale, reputable hotel would have listened. Nowhere did I hear about no show policy. They were unable to show me such a policy. There are many beautiful hotels in Tel Aviv, there is no reason to stay anywhere where the service is not top notch and you are not respected as a guest. I am a TripAdvisor reviewer and I love to praise great hotels. This would not be one.

Room tip: Ocean view is pretty, rooms are small
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RBT-Traveler
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear RBT -Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time and writing us your review.
Upon arrival I spoke with your wife and indeed the reservation was made for one day earlier and as the hotel
was fully booked we had to charge non show.
I am sorry for the inconvenience...I think that things must be checked also with your travel agent as i told you by phone.
I am really sorry for what happen.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Trying to sleep at 12:50am while listening to shower water running down a poorly insulated drain pipe in the ceiling above my bed is a terrible way to spend a night in a hotel. Unfortunately for me, the guests in the Royal Beach Tel Aviv keep taking showers so I won’t be getting much sleep this night. The design and construction this hotel is subpar, the service barely adequate, and as far as I can tell it’s only virtue is its location near the beach... When I called to let the manager on duty to discuss the problem I was told there were no other rooms to move me to... Though I would have accepted an offer to be moved to another hotel in the middle in the middle of the night... Won’t be staying at this property again and neither should you!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan N

Dear wiscobadger98
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing us your review
I am deeply sorry that your stay was not as good as it should have been. This is not the service
we provide our guests. I would like to check this matter and will be glad if you could send me an e-mail to: ruhamaa@isrotel.co.il

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We are absolutely taken with this hotel! The service, rooms, location, food, spa, pool all at the highest level ! Thank you Royal Beach for a perfect stay! We look foward on coming back soon for some more sun, san and sea!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2018

We spent a Saturday morning at the SPA and had breakfast at the hotel.
The breakfast was a disaster. The tables were dirty, the services was below any expectation. The food was not fresh and was terrible. On top of all that we heard one of the waiters order all other waiters to reuse the milk that was served to tables. I intend to complain to the Ministry of Health. My strong suggestion stay away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MayaN623
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Maya,
Thank you for taking the time and writing us your review.
I called you and apologized for all this inconvenience.
I also invited you for a new experience ...breakfast for 2 as i know the high standards
we provide in the hotel and in the dining room.
you refused.
I would like to invite you again and if you agree you can contact me in the hotel.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

On my first trip to Israel I stayed at the Royal Beach in Tel Aviv. What a beautiful, clean, and well-located hotel. Just right across the street from the Mediterranean Sea. I had a king room and it was spacious with a nice side-view of the sea. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was big and clean. The staff was exceptional and provided excellent customer services.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Darryl M

Dear Darryl M
What a great thing to start the day with such a review.
I thank you for taking the time for it and we already look forward
to hosting you again.