Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alain L
Pugny-Chatenod, France

excellent, the best

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 4, 2018
The welcome, the breakfasts, the restaurant everything was perfect. We offered this stay for the birthday of our father (84 years), I made a request by email to the hotel for my father and his birthday and I must say that this is the first time a hotel realized more than needed. My parents were happy. I had no doubt because I know this hotel and the chain that I recommend eyes closed. thanks for them
Date of stay: March 2018
    C$398
1.0 km from Royal Beach Tel Aviv
View more hotels in Tel Aviv
2,923 results
All reviews business lounge pool area is executive room breakfast buffet carmel market spa israel concierge jaffa sea tel design kosher shabbat mediterranean tlv boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2018

The location was amazing close to everything. The rooms and housekeeping 5 stars. Breakfast and the dinner cooked by a chef couldn't be beat for such a young chef. Now the staff wonderful all around front and back. Would highly recommend coming from 2 New Jerseyan's.

Room tip: 19 floor good view to the beach
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear rios1154
Thank you so much for such a great review
It has been a great pleasure for us hosting you here and we
look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location and wonderful service in the hotel. Nice swimming pool and spa included. Nice bar a delicious food in the restaurant. Room was very comfortable with interesting design. We had a good holidays in this hotel and recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank iavinocur

Dear iavinocur
Thanks so much for your great feedback.
I am glad you liked us and that all aspects of your stay were very good.
We will be more than happy to have you back
warmest regards

Reviewed May 30, 2018

pictures of the hotel on typical booking websites are stunning, with the slightly curved pool overlooking the beach. well, unfortunately this must be what it looks like in winter, as for the 2 days we were there not only it was overcrowded, but we couldn't find a single sun-bed to enjoy the pool, at all.
the thing is that they allow non hotel guests to the pool and the spa, so anybody can just walk in, pay a day ticket and grab a place. eventually, you'll find dozens of locals of any age packed in the area, and frankly for that price (around USD 470 per night) you'd expect something more.
another couple of things: room is small, there is no coffee cream next to the kettle, noise can be heard from the adjacent room. last but not least, there is no privacy in the room: the bathroom door is basically useless, so you end up sharing the whole experience, even the one in the loo. the sliding door handle is a big squared hole, and the trails on which the door moves are not well designed, the pictures I attach will explain what I mean. anyway, terrible.
the area is, as often in tel aviv, a mix of run-down buildings and new skyscrapers, staff is nice, but overall definitely not worth the money spent, not at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ad L
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear adlimina
Thank you for writing us your important review.
I know that the hotel was fully booked and i apologize for any inconvenience you
went through.
We host only hotel guests in the pool. There is a security guy at the entrance to make sure only guests can come in.
Your remarks were forwarded to all relevant managers and I will be more than happy if you will e-mail me to: ruhamaa@isrotel.co.il

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We travelled with friends to Israel and stayed in a suite, which was modern and catered for all our needs. Our view overlooked the pool and pool deck and we heard no noise and have no complaints. Service good and within easy walking distance to the Jaffa port. Breakfast was very good with large variety of choices. We were on the 2nd floor and our friends on the 9th floor.

Room tip: Try to get nice sea views, watch the lift that stops on all floors on shabbat
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DennisRogers
Reviewed May 29, 2018

I had a reservation at the hotel for which there was confusion about the date of my arrival. Upon check-in, they did not have my reservation and said they had no rooms. After review, they said they found my reservation and that I was to arrive 2 days earlier, which was not possible. I was told that I would be charged as a "no show" for TWO nights. I thought this would be squared away during my stay since this was an unrealistic policy (I have traveled all over the world and never heard of such a policy) and thought nothing of it as I was told that this was one of the top hotels. They did not have my credit card information at check-in either so I am convinced the mix-up occurred internally. We immediately went out for dinner and when we returned to our room, exhausted from traveling, we found dried blood stains on our sheets and comforter. We were so tired from traveling, we could not wait for someone to come up and change the linens so we threw everything off the bed and put towels down. When told about this, the senior management at the hotel got angry with us for not saying something right away (we had been traveling overseas for a day). This was appalling. Needless to say, upon check-out, I was charged the two nights. The people at the front desk were rude and arrogant and would not listen to anything said to them. An upscale, reputable hotel would have listened. Nowhere did I hear about no show policy. They were unable to show me such a policy. There are many beautiful hotels in Tel Aviv, there is no reason to stay anywhere where the service is not top notch and you are not respected as a guest. I am a TripAdvisor reviewer and I love to praise great hotels. This would not be one.

Room tip: Ocean view is pretty, rooms are small
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank RBT-Traveler

Dear RBT -Traveler,
Thank you for taking the time and writing us your review.
Upon arrival I spoke with your wife and indeed the reservation was made for one day earlier and as the hotel
was fully booked we had to charge non show.
I am sorry for the inconvenience...I think that things must be checked also with your travel agent as i told you by phone.
I am really sorry for what happen.