1,830 results
All reviews pool area corner room business lounge breakfast buffet executive room carmel market sea view mediterranean sea rooms are modern neve tzedek spa beach israel concierge jaffa tel rachel
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the royal hotel for one night. Location is great right next to the beach.
Room was very clean. Personal at the reception were very kind. Poolis awsome and clean and food in the pool area was tasty

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2018

The welcome, the breakfasts, the restaurant everything was perfect. We offered this stay for the birthday of our father (84 years), I made a request by email to the hotel for my father and his birthday and I must say that this is the first time a hotel realized more than needed. My parents were happy. I had no doubt because I know this hotel and the chain that I recommend eyes closed. thanks for them

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2018

The location was amazing close to everything. The rooms and housekeeping 5 stars. Breakfast and the dinner cooked by a chef couldn't be beat for such a young chef. Now the staff wonderful all around front and back. Would highly recommend coming from 2 New Jerseyan's.

Room tip: 19 floor good view to the beach
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear rios1154
Thank you so much for such a great review
It has been a great pleasure for us hosting you here and we
look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Perfect location and wonderful service in the hotel. Nice swimming pool and spa included. Nice bar a delicious food in the restaurant. Room was very comfortable with interesting design. We had a good holidays in this hotel and recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear iavinocur
Thanks so much for your great feedback.
I am glad you liked us and that all aspects of your stay were very good.
We will be more than happy to have you back
warmest regards

Reviewed May 30, 2018

pictures of the hotel on typical booking websites are stunning, with the slightly curved pool overlooking the beach. well, unfortunately this must be what it looks like in winter, as for the 2 days we were there not only it was overcrowded, but we couldn't find a single sun-bed to enjoy the pool, at all.
the thing is that they allow non hotel guests to the pool and the spa, so anybody can just walk in, pay a day ticket and grab a place. eventually, you'll find dozens of locals of any age packed in the area, and frankly for that price (around USD 470 per night) you'd expect something more.
another couple of things: room is small, there is no coffee cream next to the kettle, noise can be heard from the adjacent room. last but not least, there is no privacy in the room: the bathroom door is basically useless, so you end up sharing the whole experience, even the one in the loo. the sliding door handle is a big squared hole, and the trails on which the door moves are not well designed, the pictures I attach will explain what I mean. anyway, terrible.
the area is, as often in tel aviv, a mix of run-down buildings and new skyscrapers, staff is nice, but overall definitely not worth the money spent, not at all.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank adlimina
Benny L, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Beach Tel Aviv, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear adlimina
Thank you for writing us your important review.
I know that the hotel was fully booked and i apologize for any inconvenience you
went through.
We host only hotel guests in the pool. There is a security guy at the entrance to make sure only guests can come in.
Your remarks were forwarded to all relevant managers and I will be more than happy if you will e-mail me to: ruhamaa@isrotel.co.il