All reviews tea and coffee two blocks rooms are small nice balcony beach promenade carmel market the location is perfect nice breakfast sea israel jaffa closet boutique tlv
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

A run down place. It needs a renovation or at least a proper clean up and a fix of all in-room equipment.
Room 211, a "superior room with balcony", was of a good size but very dusty, with wall scratches and out of order equipment. And you wouldn't set a foot onto the balcony (see the pics).

Cleanliness is definitely a big issue. The maids might drop in a change of towels but dusting or making the beds was beyond them.

Phone was out of order. We had to ask to get TV and bathroom lights fixed. The lights went off again the following day and nobody noticed. Aircon heating did not work. Dusty bedside lamps were holding in one piece by sellotape and getting the light was a challenge because of loose wire connection. Shower was blocked with limescale. We are still waiting for that 6am wake up call on 28 December. Our request for 2 single beds was not met even though we waited for check in until late afternoon. False fire alarm went off on 2 nights out of 4 we were staying there.

Security may be an issue. Front desk staff who see you for the first time just give you the keys on request without any checks.

On positive side, the breakfast was reasonably good, items were replanished until 10am and the breakfast room was clean. Our room faced side street, so we were not disturbed by construction noise from several construction sites nearby. Only by loud chats in the hallway that would start before 7am.

I'm returning to TLV soon but I will not stay in this property again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I was awakened at 3 a.m because somebody tried to come in my room. Receptionist gave keys to some other people and nobody apologized for it. Dirty room and bathroom although they offer good breakfast.

1  Thank yuliak861
Reviewed December 7, 2017

excellent location by the beach for swimmng or a beach promenade, easy to walk to Jaffa alpong the beach, general convenience and confortable rooms, good working Internet, great breakfest, coffee always available , a fridge in the room and food TV, simply great,
I would ne back
Zorka

Room tip: good room with all the conveniences
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I will start with the good. Very low price for location, friendly and polite staff, clean and good breakfast.

Reason i give one star is because we stayed we couldn't sleep until we bought ear protectors from pharmacy.They said road works must be done overnight because road is busy so they were breaking road from 1am to 5am. Workers wistling, shouting during night. Digger and mini diggers doing beep beep beep at reverae gear and so on...At 6am construction was starting for the 2 new buildings being build opposite the road. Also a lot of car beeeeeep at 6am-7:30am because trucks blocking the road to unload materials at the construction sites also dog barking.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marios K
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

From what I understood, the rooms are all diferent so I'll be talking about room 203. The room is really small but the real problem is the lack of cleaning! There's dust everywhere, I woke up the next day with a really stuffy nose and it only hit me why when I opened the window: rolls of dust came flying from under the bed! The light barely passes the windows as they are covered in concrete splashes, the paiting on the walls is falling, everything is crooked, broken. The toilet flush was constantly running so the sound of it was a nightmare when trying to sleep. Also, don't expect to sleep till late cause the window curtains won't block the daylight. I only dealt with two staff members, one of them went way beyond her job to help me the other one not so much. All in all, not worth it.

Date of stay: November 2017