US$286
US$315
US$190
US$167
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$201
US$171
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$190
US$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$173
US$165
Atlas.co.il
US$367
US$309
US$200
US$150
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$410
US$315
Priceline
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I stayed here as a chaperone for a group of teens and OMG what a dump! The only good thing about this place is the proximity to the beach. On a quiet street. The meals were decent. Otherwise... NO. Just... NO. This is not a place to take your family or for grown adults on vacation. The lobby may be pleasantly deceiving... but the same people that clean the rooms also run the front desk and do food service. My room literally had someone's Benadryl pills on the floor, hair on the wall of the shower, mold in the coffee maker, and disgusting brown stains on the pillow. I SLEPT ON MY BEACH TOWEL AND WORE PANTS IN BED! The thermostat had the numbers drawn on with a sharpie. TV did not work. Hairdryer was taped together with packing tape. Shower was so narrow, my elbows hit the walls when I tried to wash my hair. No counterspace, I had to put my toiletries in the window sill. Towels were from other hotels! I kid you not. And young people running up and down the stairs, through the halls, etc. I cannot believe that anyone gave this place anything other than a horrible rating. It was so bad that I feel I am stronger for having survived four nights there! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Blue7870
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Travelers . . . If your Travel Agent recommends the Sea Net Hotel, it means he or she hates you and is seeking revenge. :-(

The best thing about the Sea Net Hotel is it's only a 8 minute walk to the beach.

The worst is:

1) Heavy smell of smokers upon arrival. Yuck :-(

2) Front desk clerk rude with a " I don't care attitude."

3) Elevator so small one can not fit two people with 4 bags. Need to make two trips and only one slow elevator.

4) Room was super small. I requested a queen or king size bed. What I got was two very thin single size mattress pushed together with each having twin size sheets.

5) Bathroom was even smaller. When sitting on the toilet, my knees were about six inches from the wall so when I got up, I had to stand straight up . . . If I leaned a bit forward, my head would have hit the wall in front of me.

6) Glass shower door covered only about 2/3 of the tub entrance (by design) so a whole lot of water went on the floor.

7) Shower had only luke warm water. I kept waiting for water to get hot enough to have a nice "hot shower" but no such luck.

8) Only two very skinny and old towels . . .I needed both of them to dry off. My wife had to go downstairs to get two more.

9) The cabinet for the refrigerator was missing the refrigerator. When I went to the front desk to bring one up because I needed to keep my medication cold, all they said was "Sorry, we can't help you."

10) Very loud young adults downstairs making lots of noise until 2am.

11) You have to pay for water, other hotels water is free.

So in the morning we checked out and checked in across the street. 100 times better.

Sea Net Hotel did not care one bit.

So if your Travel Agent recommends this hotel, her or she must not like you or gets a huge commission for this crappy hotel.

Signed,
Randy O.

Room Tip: No good rooms, go across the street to Gilgal Hotel. The front desk person is Jonathan . . . super nice guy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Randy O
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

The location was good ... near the beach. But no view at all from the rooms, a rooftop terrace not in use, breakfast in the cellar with aircon on full and signs everywhere forbidding you to take any food out (as if you would). The peoplw were mostly friendly but you got the feeling that you were bothering them when you asked anything.
We paid $130 per night for a VERY simple double room. Had we known, we would have paid 20% more for something decent.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Eva V
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I have been guest in this hotel for more than a decade, both for business and leisure purposes. Besides the great location (close to the beach and a couple of steps away from TLV highlights), this hotel offers quite more than other hotels of same range. The staff is very friendly and responsive. Rooms are clean, perhaps the forniture might seem a little bit obsolete, but they are clean, and this is the most important thing to me. Just an advice: With unusual weather conditions, such as chamsin/sharav, keep windows closed, or you may get bugs entering your room and spoil your nights;))

Room Tip: 5th floor is for smokers, while the other ones are for no smoking guests.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

interesting hotel. clean small rooms everything you need close to beach shops food. breakfast was ok. not one hint of so called bed bugs from anyone in group. then again who would believe a person with only 1 review? I would stay here again for price. funky old style elevator.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends