See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Basic room. There were 3 of us and we could barely move around at the same time because the room was so small. We struggled to find space to put our luggage, luckily we only stayed the one night.

Good location and breakfast was ok.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank blissb_29
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

5 minutes from the beach and close to Hayarkon, Ben Yehuda and Allenby - you can't ask for a better location. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms a little on the small side but for 2 people it's manageable. Breakfast has a reasonable selection of food and drinks. The negative for us was the frequent arrival of coach-loads of teenagers, who made so much noise in the mornings and evenings during their 1-2 day stays, then moved on to explore other parts of Israel. Overall - good value for money considering the location.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RichardBurrell
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

let's be realistic... it is a cheap 3 star hotel so don't book here and expect a 5 star. the location is 10 out of 10 walking distance to everything. the only thing that was unacceptable was that the staff here are really miserable and rude.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward G
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I stayed here as a chaperone for a group of teens and OMG what a dump! The only good thing about this place is the proximity to the beach. On a quiet street. The meals were decent. Otherwise... NO. Just... NO. This is not a place to take your family or for grown adults on vacation. The lobby may be pleasantly deceiving... but the same people that clean the rooms also run the front desk and do food service. My room literally had someone's Benadryl pills on the floor, hair on the wall of the shower, mold in the coffee maker, and disgusting brown stains on the pillow. I SLEPT ON MY BEACH TOWEL AND WORE PANTS IN BED! The thermostat had the numbers drawn on with a sharpie. TV did not work. Hairdryer was taped together with packing tape. Shower was so narrow, my elbows hit the walls when I tried to wash my hair. No counterspace, I had to put my toiletries in the window sill. Towels were from other hotels! I kid you not. And young people running up and down the stairs, through the halls, etc. I cannot believe that anyone gave this place anything other than a horrible rating. It was so bad that I feel I am stronger for having survived four nights there! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Blue7870
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Travelers . . . If your Travel Agent recommends the Sea Net Hotel, it means he or she hates you and is seeking revenge. :-(

The best thing about the Sea Net Hotel is it's only a 8 minute walk to the beach.

The worst is:

1) Heavy smell of smokers upon arrival. Yuck :-(

2) Front desk clerk rude with a " I don't care attitude."

3) Elevator so small one can not fit two people with 4 bags. Need to make two trips and only one slow elevator.

4) Room was super small. I requested a queen or king size bed. What I got was two very thin single size mattress pushed together with each having twin size sheets.

5) Bathroom was even smaller. When sitting on the toilet, my knees were about six inches from the wall so when I got up, I had to stand straight up . . . If I leaned a bit forward, my head would have hit the wall in front of me.

6) Glass shower door covered only about 2/3 of the tub entrance (by design) so a whole lot of water went on the floor.

7) Shower had only luke warm water. I kept waiting for water to get hot enough to have a nice "hot shower" but no such luck.

8) Only two very skinny and old towels . . .I needed both of them to dry off. My wife had to go downstairs to get two more.

9) The cabinet for the refrigerator was missing the refrigerator. When I went to the front desk to bring one up because I needed to keep my medication cold, all they said was "Sorry, we can't help you."

10) Very loud young adults downstairs making lots of noise until 2am.

11) You have to pay for water, other hotels water is free.

So in the morning we checked out and checked in across the street. 100 times better.

Sea Net Hotel did not care one bit.

So if your Travel Agent recommends this hotel, her or she must not like you or gets a huge commission for this crappy hotel.

Signed,
Randy O.

Room Tip: No good rooms, go across the street to Gilgal Hotel. The front desk person is Jonathan . . . super nice guy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business