1,213 results
All reviews loft room boutique hotel great location amazing breakfast frishman beach egg dishes standard room rooms are small modern design loved this hotel shakshuka enjoyed my stay short walk to the beach few minutes walk buffet breakfast reception staff perfect stay
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We went to the hotel, no parking but we found one nearby.
Meytal in the reception was really nice and professional.
The room clean and nice.
The hotel is near the beach and the hotel give you towels.
There is a cafe machine and bottle of water in the room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a week when over on business from the UK and I only have positive things to say. The hotel is in a great location, 5 minuets from the beach and local bars and restaurants. The hotel rooms are well presented and spacious, the food is great with very friendly and helpful staff.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel and I hope I'll be able to return at some point!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is the perfect location for exploring Tel Aviv! The breakfast is excellent, rooms are spotless, and it is so close to everything! You must eat at Mashya - divine! Don’t forget to book if you want to eat as it is worth it!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

The hotel was lovely very modern with amazingly friendly staff. The breakfasts were probably the best breakfasts I have ever eaten. Yes there was lovely Israeli breakfast but what impressed was the deliciously freshly cooked food. The staff were amazing and exceedingly helpful. Now for the downside the room was very small and was glad that I was there on my own as with my case a second person could not get round the end of the bed to go to the bathroom in the night. My room also do not have a view only over a block of flats. Not much they can do about that now but if it had been larger it would without question be 5*.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable, modern hotel well located off Ben Yehuda street. The breakfast featured traditional Israeli foods. The front desk staff was most helpful with restaurant and travel information. Recommended highly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MendeliHotel, General Manager at Mendeli Street Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Harvey K,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you personally for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.
I am very pleased to learn from your review that you had a good time at our hotel. It is great to hear you enjoyed our centralized location and friendly staff .
It has been our pleasure to host you, and we will sure be happy to do so again whenever travel brings you back our way.

Warm Regards