All reviews spa treatments decent hotel perfect location beach roof samer jaffa
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Spent a 2-nights weekend with my wife there. We got the highest rated room with a jacuzzi and were quite disappointed from the room and the bathroom which was small with no normal shower but a tiny jacuzzi that had a shower in it. On the other hand, the breakfasts in there were excellent. Though the breakfasts may have not been as rich in selection as you see in many Israeli hotels, they was freshly prepared by their own cook and were just great! The hotel's location is perfect if you like strolling on the beach and it's relatively close by foot to many attractions.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ilan A
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I ended up staying at this hotel when my plans fell through last minute. I showed up at 2am and was greeted by a very helpful concierge staff, Samer. He was extremely accommodating and welcoming. The room was great. They aren't huge but it is totally adequate for 2 people. The location was great, close to Jaffa and the beach. Parking was extra but right across the street. I did have the breakfast. It was small but adequate. They had an amazing espresso machine to make your own beverages. I would definitely stay here again. Ignore the less flattering reviews. This place is a great hotel for a very reasonable price.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank heatherpo
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a sad destination.
Book in here if you want to be disappointed with a continual running toilet for a welcome and a non-existent internet wi-fi connection and for an encore be held to their ridiculous cancel policy that will hold you hostage and make you stay because they would rather have a miserable guest than to part with precious dollars.
Bad business practice perfectly compliments their bad internet connectivity.
Un-empowered staff
Un-impressive rooms
Un-deniably depressing.

I asked them to let me go, refund my last two nights and they said No.

HELP!! I'm being held hostage!!
rules here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank nytola n
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Spent two nights in recently renovated single room (109) and for what I paid it was very good value. Excellent bathroom, comfortable sleeping area, fast wifi, adequate breakfast, good location. Tip: I don't know if it helped but after making online booking I emailed hotel and asked them to give me one of their newer rooms. They replied that they would try to do so - and did.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank backhand
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I am a bit surprised at some of the reviews here mentioning dirtiness and a deprecated state. Not my experience at all. We had a standard room, which was clearly newly renovated and refurbished. Granted, not big, but who cares, you only come here to sleep. The bed was very comfortable, and the room very clean. The WiFi is excellent - can't say the same about other hotels in Tel Aviv. The roof terrace is very pleasant, with view over the see. The staff was friendly. The location is ideal, 5 minutes from the beach, with little late night kiosks around. Main streets with all restaurants and bars are within walking distance. OK, breakfast was not the standard we got used to in Israel (not a huge, decadent buffet full of wonders), but it was very good. In all, a pleasant 2 nights stay in a nice hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple