“Terrible service!!!”
Review of The Prince

The Prince
Ranked #179 of 1,749 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Bar
Description: Bar & food house located on a beautiful roof in the center of Nahalat Binyamin. Hosts art shows and DJs on a weekly basis.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The place has a nice terrace with a good view but service was awful from the start. The servers were slow to take our orders even though we could hear other people ordering who arrived after us. Flagging them down seemed futile at times. Then, my friend’s meal arrived after 10 min. However, mine didn’t for 30 min. We inquired about this. The waitress sent her superior over after we complained. He proceeded to tell us it was the restaurant policy to serve food as they are prepared. By now, my friend’s meal was cold cause he wanted to wait and dine with me. A few minutes later, the same manager came and told us that my order had not been entered onto the computer. He did offer one meal on the house, but his lack of compassion left me no choice but to leave. Never going back!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went there for drinks with friends, really lol place with good music and friendly staff, it was a great moment

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed this place on a warm spring night. It is a bit elevated so that you have a nice but limited view of the surroundings.
The food is very tasty and the atmosphere isperfect to share and grab some drinks.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Close to the Nakhalat Binyamin Craft Market is this little jewel. A friend who lives in Tel Aviv brought us here on a Friday afternoon, and we got to sit outside on a terrace. Lots of energy, young people, smiling, enjoying life with a great Tel Aviv vibrancy. Food was DELICIOUS, and great to share with friends. Highly recommend & I'll be back. I think this is a hidden jewel. All my trips to Tel Aviv we've never discovered this before.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

i was a lot of times in the Prince Bar. It is one of the best places in Tel Aviv. A very good service, healthy meals, good music and nice people. I love that bar very much. If you ever go to Tel Aviv it is a must to come to that place.