All reviews dizengoff and ben yehuda streets tel aviv port central station old port small hotel room safe two blocks minute walk from the beach budget hotel busy road stayed one night nice breakfast cleaning staff ocean view breakfast room yogurt comfortable rooms
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Armon Hayarkon did the job-fair pricing for Hayakon Street, near the beach and walking distance to the Port area. The breakfast is fine, and the rooms, while on the small side and oddly laid out (in rm 405, you couldn't open the room's door completely if someone else was sitting at the desk right in front of the door) were fine. If you face Hayarkon, you can see the Med. You will also here noise from the street below.
I thought it also advertised free parking, which wasn't quite the case. There are a couple spaces next door, in front of an abandoned bldg. If no one else is there, then parking is free. Otherwise, we found a lot t6hat asked you to be out by 8 am-a bit early for a vacation schedule. I notice4d also that the housekeeping could have been a bit better, and more towels would have been helpful.
The staff is helpful, the price is gentle, in all a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lspdoll
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Perfect service
Friendly staff
Humans WITH emotions (rare, endangered and -unfortunately- unprotected kind ...)
High iq !!!
Infinite Eq !!!
Power max ...

WiFi
Excellent drinks for their price !
Excellent breakfast !!!
PC with Internet connection for free
Nice view

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ioannis_Tortopidis
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I couldn't have been more pleased with my hotel choice for a few days in Tel Aviv. Very pleasant staff and facilities. This was a moderately priced hotel and our room was very comfortable. Breakfast was included and was sufficient.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Mediterranean have a beautiful view but the street below has a lot of noisy traffic which you can hear if you sleep with the windows open.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My name is Yanina from Argentina . I am visiting Israel for the first time. I stayed in Tel Aviv in this cozzy and nice place called Armon Hayarkon. I felt like home, very comfortable, clean , very well located and above all would like to thank to all the staff which provide us a lot of support, patience and assessment . Thanks to Saul, Sharon, Igal and everybody. You made me love Tel Aviv. I will come back soon and let all my close people about you.
Kind regards and thanks a lot. Shabbat Shalom!
Yanina (redhead from Argentina) and Gaston.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank YaninaBsAs
Reviewed December 22, 2013

we had a good experience during shabbat with one of the recetptionist by the name sharon,she was reaky dedicated,trying to help,warmed us our cooked food and made sure were always satisfied!

the room is rather small but equipped nicely with all needed amenities,nicely new renovated hotel close to the tel aviv port and close to the promenade and the beautifull tel aviv beach.

breakfast is rather fine allthough it would be nicer if there would have been a better variey of choice.
synagogues on shabbat are 1.at the grancd beach hotel very near 2. ben yehuda street.

Room Tip: ask for the largest allthough i think they all the same
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple