All reviewsdizengoff and ben yehuda streetstel aviv portcentral stationold portsmall hotelroom safetwo blocksminute walk from the beachbudget hotelbusy roadstayed one nightnice breakfastcleaning staffocean viewbreakfast roomyogurtcomfortable rooms
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

A very nice and cosy hotel in a good place, delicious fresh and varied breakfast. Great Bread, Very helpful and Friendly staff . We could leave our bags on the hotel on the check out day.
I recommend this place

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Budget hotel at the main road in the northern city centre. Room and bed comfy, only a short walk to the Old Port area with great restaurants. Ask the manager SAUL for advice, he knows the area! The White Pergola has some great sea food on the menu...

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

First off this picture was from our room Saul G. not sure where to begin. From the time we walked, the staff were so accomodating by helping my sister and I. I asked the staff member (before Sauls shift) about my friends placing their luggage in my room and was told, I can get a free updgrade due to the room space. whilst waiting in the lobby with my friends, another staff bought us tea and cake until our room was ready. Never in all my travelling time(which are numerous years) have I seen such amazing service. my friends and I were on cloud nine. we went out and came back, and were greeted by Saul who was an absolute pleasure. total sweetheart. not only did he recommend the best restaurant we've tried in Israel, but also helped us to get there and back. now THAT is going th extra mile. Thank you so much for every thing to the Armon team and special thanks to Saul G. definitely will come back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The hotel is situated on Hayarkon street and very near the beach. The rooms are nice but there was so sound near my room from outside throughout the night. It was resembling snoring, but it was different and was there all 24 hours. The breakfast is no so good and without any changes for all the 5 days of my stay. Rooms are compact but clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ACCUDIN
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Its much more better what they have inside especially the rooms than how the hotel looks like from the outside. 1 minute walking distance from the beach. 5 minute walking distance from one of the best known street-Dizengoff St. of Tel Aviv. Breakfast was good they had every basic thing you need. The room was really nice, carpet floor made it more cosy and feels more comfortable. Size of the room was really enough good. It had a bathtub if you prefer instead of a shower its better.

Room Tip: 4th floor which has a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple