US$175
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Amman Pasha Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$73
US$55
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Jordan Tower Hotel(Amman)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$23
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$183
Hotels.com
All reviewssoft openingcrystal loungesalt restaurantcaprice barcoffee loungecrystal restaurantafternoon tea experiencedead sea poolwelcoming teamwalk in closetstunning hotelbreakfast restaurantfamily vacationhuge lobbybusiness and pleasureamazing hospitalityf b
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Hotel was amazing nice lobby, breakfast & food was delicious with pretty outlets, very friendly & helpful staff, freshly new & clean, great rooms & outlets .. just the perfect place to stay in amman .. simply love it !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
1  Thank shahadhass
Fadeel W, General Manager at Fairmont Amman, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear shahadhass,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online. Fairmont Amman team is excited to that they managed to make your stay exceptional. It’s so pleasant to read your feedback and thank you for appreciating our facilities, amenities and services!
We are so much looking forward to welcome you back to Fairmont and please feel free to follow us on our social media platforms if you would love to know more.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

My headline encapsulates the fact that this Hotel is close to perfection. From the welcome to the check out at an early hour, it sets the standards others may well have to follow. The opulence that greets you in the central Lobby is overpowering perhaps to some but to my mind this was a statement of a confident and established entity which knows it can deliver on all fronts. It is a must and makes the Four Seasons across the Circle seem strangely second rate, such is the standard set.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
1  Thank sirrichard1

Dear sirrichard1,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a glowing review online with other travelers around the world. It’s so exciting to read that your stay was pleasant from your checking in for your check out. Thank you for recommending us!
Thank you again for your kind words and we are so much looking forward to welcome you back to create another memorable experience.

Best Regards ,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is not our first time at Fermont Amman.
The reason is that we found a second home away from home.
Elegant building, top customer service
I have to say, that goes beyond luxury hospitability.
The staff, in the dining room, spa, lobby, restaurants improves the overall experience.

The hotel is a completely lavish building and everything "smells" new.
It's very classy and it makes you feel fine.

The gym & spa is extraordinary, maybe the best I've been at. Amongs many spa and gyms locally and worldwide.
Beyond 5 stars. The moment you step in, you feel the adrenaline rush. The gym is a top of the art area. Classes of strength and continuing round the hour, circuit workout that combines cardiovascular and muscle exercise.....
As for the Spa, you literally disconnect one in the dead sea pool, or when you enter the mud room.
Special special thanks to Ghadeer. Who did not leave us needing anything. Who made the experience soothing , very much friendly and sweet.

Most of all, customer service was superb and all staff were kind, helpful and very knowledgeable.

Don't miss it. Don't miss it.

Again , Sara, Ghadeer many thanks. As well as the male staff at spa and the housekeeping team.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Daisy G

Dear Daisy G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review online with fellow travelers around the world.
It was our pleasure having you staying with us again. At Fairmont; our aim is to provide an exceptional services to our guests and I am glad that we accomplished what we have promised! It’s honoring to read that Fairmont Amman team especially the Spa staff managed to create a memorable experience. “We just turn your moments into memories …..”
Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and for appreciating our Facilities, Amenities and services. We are so much looking forward to welcome you back to create another enchanting experience!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I spent three nights here and it was fabulous. Great rooms. Great service. Great spa. Great food. And, I really like Nael in the Crystal Lounge. He made my perfect Cappuccino each morning.... with a delicious chocolate chip cookie. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Will be back!

Room Tip: My room was great but I don't know about the others!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JulieShipman
Celian S, Director of Operations at Fairmont Amman, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear JulieShipman ,

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Amman for your stay and for taking the time to share your review online.
Thank you for highlighting the guests rooms, Great services, Spa and food. Please rest assured that Nael will be praised for the outstanding service he provided. “We just turn your moments into memories ….’
Thank you again for your time and we are so much looking forward to create another enchanting experience.

Director of Operations
Celian Skandrani

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

It was my first time to visit Amman in Jordan, I was not sure about my hotel selection whether is good or not. Once I arrived to the hotel and recived their great welcome, I recognised that I made the righ decision. The hotel rooms , restaurant and other facilities are great. Hotel working staff were very friendly and well trained. The fitness and spa centre is extremely great. I spent 3 nights and have realy enjoyed my stay and diffinitly well retain to the hotel if I visit Amman again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sultan M

Dear Mr. Sultan M,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. I am glad to read that you found the both the property and the service up to your expectations. It was a pleasure having you staying with us.
Fairmont Amman Team are excited to know that your overall experience was memorable one and the Willow stream Spa experience was outstanding.

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Amman for your stay in Jordan and we are so much looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Director of Operations