Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-04-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
Booking.comUS$40
PricelineUS$40
StayForLong
All reviews jett bus station convenient location air con great stay hotel is located islam 7boys petra
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

the hotel is located 1 1/2 blocks to the bus station perfect the guy at the recption desk speaks perfect English and guided us to the bus station. He also had the cook prepare us a sandwich because we were leaving the hotel at 5:45 to catch the bus at 6am. Very nice of him. bus ride to Petra took about 2.5 hours not bad stops for bathroom brakes and coffee. Nice ride to petra.

Room tip: room was excellent for $50.usd
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank oconparra
Reviewed December 2, 2019

We booked 2 nights at this hotel. After a long terrible flight ordeal with british airways, we finally arrived at this hotel. The receptionist saw that we were tired (15hr flight arriving at 5am) he quickly got us checked in and offered us breakfast a little earlier, which we were very thankful for. The room was spacious and very clean. Free breakfast and water/tea/coffee in room, which was a nice touch compared to north American hotels. Bed was comfy and the room was still relatively quiet despite traffic outside. There is free coffee and snacks in the lobby where we had the pleasure of meeting the owner of the hotel. He taught us the jordanian way of offering coffee when asking for hand in marriage, which was super interesting. He was super kind and even gave us advice on what to order at Hasheem's. Upon check out, I met the receptionist Islam. She was super helpful and big hearted, I brought some medical supplies from Canada for donation to those in need in Jordan. Unfortunately the clinic i wanted to bring it to closed. WIth a short amount of time in Amman, Islam took it upon herself to help me by calling people she knew who might know a clinic in need and will accept the donation. I left it to her and a few days later she sent me pictures of where it went to, Islam is a true gem! She went above and beyond and made us fall in love with Jordan that much more. My only regret is not staying in Amman longer! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone. Hotel is not far from downtown. You can uber for $3 or walk 20-25 mins.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Needed a last minute room adding on for our travel companions and they sorted us out on the day no problem without any extra fee. Very clean, quiet accommodation considering how central it is. Right beside the Abdali Jett bus station where you can catch a bus to Petra.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Trevor N
Reviewed September 26, 2019

The Staff specially Islam , is amazing extremely helpful she made my life so much easier, helping me get a taxi to and from the Israel boarder, organized my car rentals and every one who staying here should go to the traditional dinner what Islam organized, you can ask and turn to Islam with any wishes ideas she will make it happen, I have been in 100 countries around the world and I am working with tourism in Hawaii she is 15 stars out of a 5 as person and costumers service, the hotel is great good location And lucky Islam is working there ,,

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TONY B
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I chose this hotel due to its location near the Jett bus station/office. We were glad we did! It’s just a 2 minute walk! Comfortable rooms with nice desk service who helped us get to and from the airport.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank keentotravelling88