All reviews g adventures away from the road shop next door main road rooms are clean two nights comfortable bed other hotels free wifi creta airport zahran pharmacy taxi hairdryer heating
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Third time stated here.Rooms are adequate and comfortable. Good free breakfast buffet.wifi good.Taxi to airport around 26JD around 30min drive.Hotel was undergoing redecoration but work was carried out at night so no upheaval. Situated by 5th circle shopping malls etc within 15min walk of hotel.Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Deficiency in room service, the bathroom wasn't cleaning every day, the street in front of hotel have a lot transit and noise during all night. The lobby staff was incompetent. In breakfast drink water is a extra charge INCREDIBLE I never saw.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

This is a small budget hotel surrounded by several better hotel options. Even on a budget, this hotel is expensive and for a few dollars more, I would recommend another hotel in the area.

The rooms are not the best, tv's are crap and washrooms are very dated. Not much more to say...but I cannot recommend this hotel at all.

Room tip: A room off the main street.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank laurence_baird
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at retaj hotel in Amman on 4/21. The set up looked pretty decent and we arrived late so didn't hear much noise. We didn't realize it would be the worst night of our vacation. My friend and I stayed in separate rooms. My room seemed cool at first but woke up in the middle of the night sweating like crazy. I picked the phone up to call the reception desk and the room phone was broken. I tried calling from my phone but my number was a US number so it made it more difficult. I was too exhausted to even bother to get dressed and go down to talk to them personally so I went back to sleep. I couldn't even sleep from the heat and loud street noise. Early that morning there was loud pounding through the walls. It seemed like they were doing some kind of construction work near all the rooms. My friend comes knocking at my door around 1130 saying black hot water came pouring from the ceiling. She burned her face slightly. Luckily it didn't need medical attention. We went to look at the room and the ceiling was falling off and dirty water everywhere. It was a flood. She barely got all her stuff out. They offered us deserts and another room for the last hour which was nice. But we had to grab all our luggage alone and we shared the room as we scrambled to get ready for check out. We went down for check out and they expected us to pay for everything. They had to have numerous meetings and phone calls before any decision was made. We sat in the lobby waiting for more than 3 hours until they finally said ok one room for free. It came to both of us as shock that they even had to contemplate the incident and its compensation. We had to threaten to call the police before anything was even done. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE! Especially if you are a foreigner. My friend and I didn't feel like we had rights or that anyone cared. Pictures are available upon request. Have a good hotel search!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Some rooms are much better quality than others e.g. my first room cramped and noisy and horribly smoky but my second perfectly pleasant. Main issue relates to poor customer service practices and security - one day I came back to find housekeeping had left my door open (nothing missing but still concerning) and they also have a habit of knocking on the door very early on check out day, trying to get into the rooms. They barged in to a friend's room when they were in the bathroom and demanded the towels.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends