“Favorite burger place since childhood!”
Review of Chili House

Chili House
Ranked #271 of 766 Restaurants in Amman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: They have 14 locations in Jordan, and also have branched out to other Middle Eastern countries like Syria, Egypt and Bahrain.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Parents took me to Chili House growing up. This place has been the hangout place during high school days, and I still go there when I'm up for a great burger and Chili Cheese fries! The service is quick, the food is of good quality, and the atmosphere is always so homely and comfortable! If you're in the mood for a proper cheese coney, a great burger, or for anything with CHILI this place is a must visit!

1  Thank Nad S

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

This review is for the GARDENS CHILI HOUSE. We ate here twice. Both times we ordered the chicken fingers. The first time they were quite good. They were prepared properly, hot and fresh. The second time some of them seemed to be undercooked and chewy. The fries and Cole slaw were ok but we were very disappointed with the chicken. We may give it another chance and complain if we have another problem with undercooked chicken.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I had lunch in anticipation for old favorite taste of 3 Way dish. It's was just OK. Doesn't match the stored memory.
The food is even not hot enough.
Good luck gaining new customers as for sure the old ones aren't returning for the memory.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Nothing that will blow your mind but decent chili sandwiches and salads. Burgers are good size as well.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

This review is for the branch located near the Dead Sea in Amman. I had order a burger and fries. The burger was ok...fries were actually pretty good. My friend ordered a hot dog for me to try and I didn't like it at all. The meat of course tastes quite different from what I am accustomed to in the US. They do have an indoor play area for young children. But if your itching for a burger and fries, this is not the place to go.

1  Thank Lina E