Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$21
TripadvisorUS$21
All reviews wael maidan downtown jordan location
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

It’s few rooms hotel in Amman’s downtown, right to the Romanian theatre. So location it’s more than perfect if you are in Amman for quick visit to explore the city. The room was tiny, but we were just for a sleep. Breakfast included in the price and all day long you can make for yourself tea or coffee at the reception area. It’s a cheap choice and you get exactly what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2020 via mobile

I traveled with my mother to Jordan and booked 2 nights at Al Midan Hotel in Amman. The owner, Wael, and his staff were so kind, attentive and welcoming. My mother had a serious cold and every evening/morning they prepared her a special tea, gave her fruit salad and lots of warmth. They spoiled us. The location is great, and the room are nice. I would definitely recommend Al Midan hotel! Thanks you again Wael and staff!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nirinadinda
AL Midan Hote, Owner at Al Midan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2021

Thank you for this evaluation and you are welcome at any time

Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Avoid that place.

1) room not really cleaned. Walls with mushrooms
2) ultra super light breakfast
3) never before in Jordan i've been charged 3 dinar to pay my stay with a card. They just wanted to make more money. I did not accept and they stayed on their position. Other italian tourists had the same issue. It's not about the 3 dinars, it's about changing the price. They told me it's a tax about the card paiement.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND the place

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Like most people we met in Jordan the owners and staff of this small hotel were extremely and genuinely hospitable. The hotel is 2 star but it is clean and comfortable and in an excellent location. Breakfast is plentiful and tea and coffee are available at anytime. We felt so welcome at this hotel. Fantastic if you are on a tight budget.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

You're home here. Welcome to the family. This is how we were welcomed at this place, and how they cared about us. The chief as well as everyone of the employees.

The rooms are 2 star standard, but furnished with love, very beautiful and comfortable.
In the lobby you’ll find throughout the day free coffee, free tea (~17362 varieties..), and nice society (=family).

The Hotel does also offer several 1-day-tours to the most important things you can visit in Jordan. Very uncomplicated, and (compared with other tours) for a fair pricing.

Thank you for everything, I‘ll come again.

Date of stay: January 2020