“Well done!”

Jordan Select Tours
Ranked #1 of 71 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Select Tours is a tour operator affiliated to the Jordan Tourism Board, the Jordan Inbound Tour Operators Association, the American Society of Travel Agents, the Society for Incentive Travel Executives, the International Ecotourism Society and the United Nations Global Compact. We also are fully bonded by the Jordanian Ministry of Tourism.Established in 1994, we are one of Jordan's longest established professional travel companies. We offer our international clients a wide range of services including special interest tours, cultural group tours, independent travel services, conferences and incentive travel.We pride ourselves on our originality and we strive to show you our country in its true colours.Jordan Select Tours is also the ground handler to some of the finest international tour operators in the world.Jordan Select Tours- Expect The Exceptional!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've been i Jordan with my friend in March 2018. We booked the tour from this agency. They are very professional. Everything was plan so well and they changed it as our request. Very flexilable. All hotel were clean and confortable. The driver spoke perfectly different languages and he treated us as friends. Strongly Reccomended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
"through immigration"
in 20 reviews
"safe country"
in 19 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
in 10 reviews
in 14 reviews
"mount nebo"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a great eight day tour in Jordan and Alaa was the one who made it happen. Couldn’t more highly recommend both of them. The entire experience was superb from beginning to end. Ola made preparation for the tour easy and personable. Alaa our tour guide and driver was the best....make sure you ask for him. He was very personalable, knowledgeable, an excellent driver and truly felt like family. We have traveled around the world and would have to say this was one of our most enjoyable vacation EVER and ALAA was by far the best guide we ever had.....you can not go wrong with him or Jordan Select tours. The only way to go!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Good plce to visit in a family trip to this beautiful country... As we did yesterday in the afternoon

Reviewed April 3, 2018

When I decided to organize a trip to Israel and Jordan for my husband and I + two friends, I had a very good idea of what I wanted to see and where I wanted to go, having had the chance to go to Jordan twice, 12 years ago. I knew very well that it would be possible to visit Jordan by ourselves, the roads, hotel infrastucture and everything else being very modern, but then I wanted to avoid any stress and I wanted everyone to enjoy the trip, and that’s less obvious when one is driving. So I started to look for a tour operator and Jordan Select was suggested by a friend who had used their services in 2017. From the beginning of our email exchange, I knew we were in good hands. The suggested itinerary was very interesting and when I asked for some changes to be made, to accomodate my views, they were readily made. We ended up with an 8 days tour that started in Jerash and Amman, then Mt Nebo, Madaba, Bethany and the Dead Sea with a full afternoon to relax at the Movenpick. Then we were of to Dana, for a night at the spectacular Dana Guesthouse before walking to Feynan Ecolodge, where we also spent a night. After that, we were ready for the spectacular Wadi Rum, where a too bright moon hid the stars! And for the grand finale, we spent 3 nights in Petra, sleeping at the Movenpick (a bit more expensive than the hotel they usually offer but well worth it). All along, except on the first day, we could count on our driver, Ayed AL-Hasasneh. He was not only an extraordinary driver but he took care of us like a very good friend; for instance, in the Wadi Rum he arranged for us to have a 4X4 to take us around instead of the usual trucks, so that we would not be cold, as it was an unusually cold day. And he got up at 5 the following morning to make sure that the camels he had booked to take us to watch the sunrise would be there on time. Ayed took his job at heart and he made our trip even more enjoyable than we could expect. Add to that te wonders of Jordan and the friendliness of its people and the result is an unforgettable experience!